All reviews bahama breeze sitting area free breakfast parking lot north raleigh rooms are spacious fitness center king bed front desk staff outdoor pool wonderful stay convenient location great room business trip very nice hotel staff was very friendly yogurt
Reviewed 26 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel appears to be clean on the surface, but then a roach crawls across the floor. Additionally, not enough staff at check-in or check-out. This hotel was very disappointing. In their defense, I did not report the roach to them because they appeared to be very understaffed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I checked in around 9 PM on Sunday night at this hotel. There was no one at the front desk. After 10 minutes a lady showed up, out of breath, had to spell my name 3 times as she could not type. Gave me a different room number then what was on the key. Went to the room, air conditioner noise kept me up off and on. It started with a 'Thud'. Went down around 10ish to talk tgo someone, again no one at the front desk. Just one lady sitting at the bar drinking. Came down at 6 AM to get some breakfast and check out. No breakfast and was told by a voice from kitchen "we do not serve breakfast till 6:30' - you would think they could offer you a toast or bagel but was made to feel like I was disturbing them. Had to catch a flight so after waiting several minutes to get a receipt and finding no one, I left. When I tried to use the on-line checkout system, my rate had changed for the worst and increased. I called the hotel and after being bounced by several people, spoke to someone who assured me help but I had to email her the confirmation of the rate from Hyatt. You would think they can look in their system - would you not? Any way, I have sent her the confirmation which shows the rate but have yet to get a receipt.

Unfortunately, my experience was not the greatest at this Hyatt place where I spent less then 9 hours and most if it trying to get sleep.

Staff is untrained and lacks customer service skills.

I will probably be not staying at this hotel again!

Room Tip: May be 6th Floor but the rooms have old air-condition units that start with a 'thud' every 5-10 minutes.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo