“Unsafe - Be Careful”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Plumtree Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience a real canopy tour and zipline adventure that takes you into the trees with Plumtree Canopy Tours. More than just a 3 hour zipline experience, enjoy 11 zips and 4 sky bridges while learning about the trees, wildlife habitats. Also learn about the community of Plumtree, the vast mica mines, and how this mountainous region with peaks of 5500 feet transformed into an agricultural world leader.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place should be shut down.

There were two employees on our "tour" and one was extremely high and smelled like pot. His speech was slurred and I wasn't sure he would be able to fasten the harness. It's unbelievable that someone hasn't been killed. We didn't complete the tour.

I have been on many zip-line tours and never been faced with a situation such as this.

5  Thank Patricia P

Reviewed 4 October 2012

LOVED this course! Was the first time I'd ever done this and now am looking forward to going again! The staff is awesome and made me feel at ease!

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Was a ton of fun!! The staff was courteous and professional, and exuded the utmost safety. Our first time zip lining, and we enjoyed it immensely! we will have to try it again. Lunch at the Vance Toe River Lodge was included in the price and was fabulous! Thanks Lee & Lesley!!

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Great first time adventure. Eleven zip lines and 4 swing bridges. No worrys though, you're hooked in securely the entire time. Wonderful staff...very helpful and funny. Now my husband and I can move on to more advanced zip lines.