“What a blast!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Plumtree Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience a real canopy tour and zipline adventure that takes you into the trees with Plumtree Canopy Tours. More than just a 3 hour zipline experience, enjoy 11 zips and 4 sky bridges while learning about the trees, wildlife habitats. Also learn about the community of Plumtree, the vast mica mines, and how this mountainous region with peaks of 5500 feet transformed into an agricultural world leader.
Reviewed 4 October 2012

LOVED this course! Was the first time I'd ever done this and now am looking forward to going again! The staff is awesome and made me feel at ease!

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Was a ton of fun!! The staff was courteous and professional, and exuded the utmost safety. Our first time zip lining, and we enjoyed it immensely! we will have to try it again. Lunch at the Vance Toe River Lodge was included in the price and was fabulous! Thanks Lee & Lesley!!

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Great first time adventure. Eleven zip lines and 4 swing bridges. No worrys though, you're hooked in securely the entire time. Wonderful staff...very helpful and funny. Now my husband and I can move on to more advanced zip lines.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

They do a great job here and I highly recommend it. They run it safe and fun and are very professional.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 September 2012

My husband and I, with our 2 boys, went with another couple with two boys. We were all new to ziplining. We were very pleased with our experience. Lee and Leslie, our guides, were very professional and fun. I was the most scared of all of the group, but was reassured by our guides. After we enjoyed our lunch at the Vance Toe River Lodge cafe. I would recommend this experience to anyone.