Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$225
Agoda.comUS$225
TripadvisorUS$225
All reviews stewart room brevard area next morning dupont forest the north carolina mountains pleasant stay every morning civil war era our room was spacious cabin property
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021

I decided take weekend break and explore new place. I had fantastic experience at Key Falls Inn , Bed and Breakfast. The food was delicious and place clean and very cozy. I strong recommend to my friends and I will be back .

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I had been on a hike before we checked in, so it was a pleasant surprise to be given a glass of champagne and some delicious cookies when we first arrived. We stayed in the Stewart room, which was very comfortable and spacious. The best part was the breakfast that awaited us the next morning. We lucked out and were the only ones staying so it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. We were served the Mediterranean breakfast. Very delicious and service was wonderful. Be sure to check on Facebook for any specials. I wish I would have seen that before I had booked our room. Could have saved 20%! We will hopefully be back and maybe even try the cabin. Be sure to walk to the waterfall that is on the property. Another little surprise.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

We visited the Brevard area in early September and stayed here for 2 nights.

We enjoyed our stay. The inn is clean and has all the character of an older home. Our room was spacious and comfortable.

On our first evening there we had a nice visit with the owners. They shared some things about the inn and area, especially the area around DuPont Forest. It was nice a and the info was helpful as we had planned to go to DuPont the next day.

The food was good and filling. The staff was polite and helpful. Each day the owner came in and checked on us at breakfast just to see how we were doing and whether we needed anything.

We stay in B & B’s regularly and we really enjoyed our visit to Key Falls and will stay here again when we visit the Brevard area again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

The Key falls Inn has a lot going for it. Good location, great staff, many amenities, lots to do nearby and multiple good dining venues available in this stretch of the North Carolina mountains. They have, I’ve heard from many sources, their own very good restaurant but it was closed due to the pandemic. We loved our large room with its own bath in this civil war era house. Our breakfast every morning was excellent. An extra bonus, they have, in an area of waterfalls, their very own a short walk from the house. We’ll be back.....

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

The Key Falls Inn has it all! First, the setting is a rural beauty with the backdrop of gorgeous mountains. The house is old- and that is a good thing! The charm of the creaky floors and imperfections make it authentic. The room (McLeod) was nicely decorated, clean, comfortable, and sufficient. And breakfast! I can’t fully express how yummy the breakfast was! They use a special bbq spice on the bacon that makes it sweet and mildly spicy. So good! We also ate at their restaurant, The Pavilion, which was convenient and delicious. The innkeepers were also so friendly and accommodating. They made sure our stay was pleasant from start to finish. I give Key Falls Inn 5 big stars!

Date of stay: June 2019