Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$225
Agoda.comUS$225
TripadvisorUS$225
All reviews stewart room brevard area next morning dupont forest the north carolina mountains pleasant stay every morning civil war era our room was spacious cabin property
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

Beautiful place to stay! We enjoyed staying in this historic Civil War era home. Our room was spacious and clean. The innkeepers, Angie and Michael could not have been more accommodating. Wonderful hospitality! Breakfast each morning was delicious! The on site restaurant, The Pavilion, did not disappoint! The food was great. Chef Bryan and the sous chef prepared a wonderful menu to choose from and Melanie our server was a welcoming and gracious host. We enjoyed everyone's company and felt right at home. We plan to go back in the summer when the rhododendrons are in bloom. The McAlpins

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018

I attended a baby shower and a class reunion at The Pavillion. The food was very good and the mountain scenery is gorgeous. Worth a visit! You will repeat your visit if you go once. The staff were efficient and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We arrived for check-in three hours early due to Hurricane Florence yet the staff here couldn't have been more accommodating. Our room was ready, and they were happy to check us in. This is a charming and eccentric B&B in an old building (circa 1862). Our room was comfortable - there was no en suite, but we had our own bathroom three steps down the corridor. A hairdryer available would have been good, but not the end of the world.

Unfortunately we arrived with bad weather - relentless rain from Florence - which meant we were mostly confined here. It's surrounded by beautiful scenery, and in better weather there is no doubt some spectacular walking to be had nearby.

Breakfast was good - fresh made scones, local honey, coffee, fruit, orange juice, scrambled eggs and bacon. It's nice to sit round the table and meet other guests. There are cookies and tea available in the afternoons.

This Inn is not the height of luxury - the building is old - but it is lovingly cared for, clean and welcoming.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I spent four days and three nights here. When I arrived the proprietor happened to be outside and invited me into the house and after taking care of the needed business, directed me to a very well appointed and clean room (I was in the McLeod room). After getting settled in I took a short walk up to the small waterfall behind the main house.
Breakfast in the morning was quite good, some type of egg dish, biscuits, scones,fruit and either bacon or sausage with cereal available also. Breakfast is also a nice way to meet the other guests as we all sit around the table and eat together.
The restaurant on the property is also very good, they serve tapas style so experimenting with different dishes is easy and if you’re not a big eater the portions are just the right size.
Overall a nice, quiet and relaxing place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank RalphP615
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have stayed here twice and have not met a more accommodating group of people. They set the bar for bed and breakfast places in my opinion. They were so very kind and generous to me and my girlfriend. The room was nice and the view is good! They made sure we had everything we needed and that we had a warm, hearty, delicious breakfast all three mornings we were there!
Another Review said it was minutes from Key Falls. I agree, it is! It is also a few minutes from Pisgah National Forest which is pretty swanky like this Inn.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
kfinn, General Manager at Key Falls Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We try very hard to make people feel at home. We truly want this to be your "home away from home"! Hope to see you again soon!!

Bryan