Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews taco bell sliding rock room was clean dupont state forest quiet location the breakfast area nice breakfast would stay again great place to stay walmart belk mountains refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2020

Excellent place to stay if you are in the Brevard, Pisgah Forest area. The hotel and the room were very clean, with very good precautions taken against the COVID virus. The beds were comfortable, the wifi worked great, and the breakfast was very good considering the pandemic restrictions. There is a Walmart, Taco Bell, and a shopping center within walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020

This is a nice hotel located conveniently right next to a Walmart, gas station, and the entrance to Pisgah National Forest. It is also not far from downtown Brevard. I was on the road for almost two weeks in different camp sites and hotels and this one was BY FAR the best one I stayed in the whole time. Only entrance is from front door of hotel and there were cameras in the parking lot for safety. Upon walking up to the room, there is a sticker on the door verifying it has been cleaned and when I walked in, the room was FRESH with Lysol or some cleaning product. I always additionally wipe down surfaces in hotel rooms and this one was spotless. The room was quiet. There were some dogs barking near the hotel that were easily drowned out by the a/c. The decor was nice, bed very clean and comfy. There was still breakfast being served in the morning that you came down for, ordered and had a plate made by the staff, and then took back to the room. There was a computer I was able to use in the lobby as I had broken my phone and needed to find a place to fix and do some business before checking out. I was very comfortable here and the price is really reasonable for the area (I stayed on non-holiday weekday). Staff was all very friendly and all appear to be taking COVID precautions throughout hotel, which I appreciate greatly. I had a great experience and was really glad I found this place! Will stay again!

Room tip: Quiet room on back side of property away from elevators
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Scarlettotaragypsy
Layton Parker, Owner at Hampton Inn Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything safe and comfortable during these different times! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2020

The Hampton Inn by Hilton...with the name and stellar reviews, I really had high hopes. These were quickly dashed to pieces. We checked in and were directed to our room at the very end of the hall. Well, that's convenient. We don't have to walk very far to bring stuff in and out. As we approached the room, we were met by the smell of smoke. Ah yes, we were 15 feet away from the designated smoking area. Fortunately the smell didn't permeate the room and while were thankful of that aspect, almost every time we stepped outside, we were met by the smell (the smoking area was apparently a popular spot). As our time in the room grew longer, we realized the issues with the room. The food in the refrigerator that had been in there who knows how long. The pillow top mattress that was definitely not a pillow top and actually reminded me of my childhood mattress. The "deep soak tub" that was actually a walk-in shower (not the accessible kind). The humid room which had a dehumidifier (unbeknownst to us. We wish they'd told us about it and that it needs to be emptied frequently.) And as we discovered whilst trying to sleep, being at the end of a hallway with a smoking area, the constant late-night traffic in and out of a banging door.
We didn't sleep very well so were anxious to get some coffee in us and some breakfast. The only coffee available is in our room with the pocket-sized coffee maker and two small packs of coffee. The breakfast area was essentially a mini kitchen with a bunch of cubicle walls and some plexiglass. The young lady tending the breakfast area was a veritable ray of sunshine and I say that with a hearty smattering of sarcasm. She acted as if we were an inconvenience to her morning. It was to the point that the next morning we opted to get breakfast elsewhere.
On the plus side, the location is conveniently located right next to Walmart if you need anything (like Pop-Tarts to avoid Little Miss Sunshine at breakfast). The location is only a handful of minutes drive from downtown but keeps us out of the bustle of the downtown area.
I look forward to visiting Brevard again and spending a couple nights but I think I'll check out one of the other nearby offerings with hopes of a better experience. I had really high hopes for this place and was excited by the positive reviews but I was wholly let down by the whole experience. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank meddac73
Reviewed 24 July 2020

Location is great if you don't mind a commercial area. Taco Bell and Walmart are just across the parking lot. The hotel was very clean and bed extremely comfy. The hot breakfast was a nice touch. There was a member of staff behind plexiglass serving....anything you want, just ask.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank NoneReally
Reviewed 10 July 2020

We stayed in the Brevard Hampton while exploring Dupont State Park. It is a smaller Hampton and is tucked away near a shopping area. The staff was friendly and did the best job of providing breakfast choices during this Covid-19 issue. The rooms are small but updated and comfortable.

Room tip: Check the air conditioning noise when you get in the room.
Date of stay: July 2020