US$68
US$64
US$146
US$119
US$81
All reviewsuniversity of north carolinahi expresshome cooked mealopen housethese ladiesrural areaextra drivemyrtle beachextremely friendly staffthe hotel is cleannewer hotelmain roadvery nice place to staywould stay here againfitness centerthe entire hotelexercise room
Reviewed 15 October 2010

The hotel was very clean and modern. The staff was friendly. Overall it is a great location if you have to do business in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
James C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

shevonne718,
Thank you very much for your review of our establishment. We are thrilled your experience showed the true level of HIE Pembroke hospitality and service. We are always delighted when one of our guests has positive things to say about the job we did for them. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2010

I love reading reviews so I know what to expect! This place was awesome. It's about 10 miles off the Interstate, so it's a bit of a drive but I thought it was well worth the extra time. We stayed there halfway on our trip to Florida from Maryland. The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and a decent size. It was rainy and storming and we arrived at midnight...if we'd gotten there earlier and with nice weather, I'm betting the pool would've been great! Our room overlooked the outdoor pool and it was pretty big and very clean. They serve a complimentary hot breakfast in the morning - you have your usual pastries, yogurts, cereals...along with biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon...the hearty stuff you need on the road. I noticed it was a college town - who knew the University of North Carolina was in Pembroke?? I sure didn't - we passed tons of campus housing & old town buildings, but this place must be new. In fact, another reviewer said it opened up in January (2010) - and it shows! So, trust the reviews and stay here.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank lumic69

lumic69,

Reviewed 7 April 2010

I would have to say that my stay at the Holiday Inn Pembroke was a perfect 10!!! The hotel is brand new (just opened in January) and the staff is extremely accommodating.

The hotel is clean (inside and out) and you can tell that the staff cares about you and the property.

Holiday Inn Express just added hot items to their COMPLIMENTARY breakfast and it was very good. It is not cooked to order but it is free.

If you need to stay in Pembroke for ANYTHING, I highly recommend the NEW Holiday Inn Express Pembroke.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business

jerseytranspl17,

Reviewed 3 April 2010

We visited UNC-P for a big wrestling tournament and were extremely pleased with the price, service and cleanliness of this hotel. The friendliness of the staff was superior to most places I have stayed. If you are visiting Pembroke for any reason- this is the ONLY place to consider!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business

CoachD1234,

Reviewed 29 March 2010

I travel frequently and stay in hotels on a regular basis and I must say that the Holiday Inn Express, Pembroke is one of the nicest, most accommodating hotels that I've had the privilege of staying. This is a new hotel that is very clean and well-maintained. The rooms are nicely decorated, spacious, and very comfortable. Most of all, the staff at the hotel were most gracious throughout my week's stay, genuinely concerned about me and seeking ways to meet my needs. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business