“Excellent!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Pembroke
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pembroke
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

THANK YOU!!!! To everyone here!!! Especially James!:) Our family needed a last minute place because of Hurricane Irma and this establishment is AWESOME! Clean Rooms! Pet Friendly! Great Customer Service!!!! Breakfast is outstanding!!!! (Try the automatic pancake maker!!!) Would recommend to anyone who wants a clean, safe, family friendly place to stay! Bonus! Washer and dryer upstairs and Quarters and Tide for sale by the front desk! They've thought of everything for a family and I am one happy mama!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
James C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Elderby8,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our establishment. It was a pleasure to host your stay. We are thrilled that you were able to experience the true level of HIE Pembroke hospitality and service. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Holiday Inn is about 10 miles from I95 and worth the few minutes drive.Staff is exceptionally welcoming, helpful, and friendly; pets are welcome (yes, cats too!), and breakfast is great. Rooms and lobby are clean and local restaurants deliver. Very nice place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Paul A P,
Thank you for giving us feedback of our hotel. We appreciate your commendation for a staff. A positive guest experience is something we take great pride it! We hope you will allow us to host your stay again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I've stayed in better places; I've stayed in worse. The staff was very nice and that is always a big plus. The breakfast in the morning offered plenty of options, but I would have liked to have had the option of almond or soy milk as I do not consume dairy products. As for the building, it is starting to age, but is still acceptable. The mattress was not the best, but again, I've slept on much worse. The exercise room offered 2 treadmills, a recumbent stationary bike, and a weight machine. I only used the treadmill, and it worked fine. The swimming pool in the back of the facility is tiny, but being that hardly anyone used it, it was great for an evening dip, but it would have been nice if they provided towels at the pool. We had a couple of little problems while there. The Wifi password they gave us did not work so we had to go back down to the desk to get the updated code. For some reason, on our second day there, our room cards stopped working so we had to go down to the desk to get new cards so we could get into our room. These were not big problems, and again, the staff was so friendly and nice, it hardly seemed like an issue. All in all, if I were traveling to the Pembroke area again, I would not be averse to staying here again.

Stayed: August 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hi Path2b,

Your insights are important to us and we appreciate you choosing our hotel for your travel needs. I am sad to learn that you experienced inconvenience regarding your room mattress, and the WIFI as well as the key card function. Your concerns are important and have been forwarded to the hotel directly for checking. The items you mentioned are essential for us to improve guest experience as we constantly live up to our brand standards.

On the positive side, I appreciate your wonderful remarks regarding our hotel amenities and services provided by our hospitable staff. I am also happy to know you enjoyed the pool during your stay.

Despite the imperfections of your stay, we hope that you will still consider staying with IHG for your future travels. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and for staying with us.

Regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We usually stay at another holiday inn however it was completely booked this year so they recommended this hotel. This place was fantastic! The staff made sure you were completely satisfied. I minor thing... I used the fitness center and the weight machine wasn't completely functional. We will definitely be back next year!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My husband,myself,daughter and grandson stopped here for the night on our way to Myrtle Beach. The room was spacious and very clean. The breakfast area was very clean and well stocked. The attendant was always there to restock items as needed. She never let anything run out. It was very nice not to have to look for someone to get more coffee or eggs! 5 star service! We will be back next year!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pembroke
30.9 km away
19.5 km away
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 23 in Lumberton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Pembroke? Share your experiences!