“Nasty, nasty, nasty”

Sweet Tooth and Fig Tree Bakery & Deli
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Ocracoke
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Sweettooth offers a wide variety of Chocolates, homemade Fudge , Ice Cream and novelty candies as well as homemake Pies and Cakes. Don't forget to try the Fig Cake!! Fig Tree Deli offers made to order Breakfast and Lunch sandwiches, as well as ready to serve homemade salads. Chicken, Shrimp, Tuna, Pimento Cheese and Potato salad to name a few . Offering a variety of Vegetarian sandwiches and salads as well. Take out and outside seating offered.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

You won't want to go here. Food is gross and staff is rude, rude, rude!!!! There are better places to go to get your grub on, such as Gaffer's, Eduardo's or Howard's Pub.

Darlene S, Owner at Sweet Tooth and Fig Tree Bakery & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Julie
I am not sure if you have the correct location as we are not serving food at this time of the season. We do not open for Food until the First week of May. I am sorry where ever you may have been and did not get good service or good food. I hope you have a great summer season ...Owner of Sweettooth/Fig Tree Deli

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I have written previous reviews of this location and they were positive because i used to really enjoy going here. But this is not the case anymore. Sweet tooth, like Howards Pub, has taken a turn for the worse. Sweet tooth only opens when they feel like it and most of the things they used to be known for the either dont have anymore or arent the same quality they used to be. Place is up for sale. With any luck at all someone will buy it and turn it around before it goes down with the ship. I wont return until ownership changes hands.

2  Thank J_Elkins18

Hello J_Elkins18
I am not sure when you stopped by to visit Sweettooth on your last visit. We have limited hours on the off season and if you came after Labor day we change our business hours. We post our hours on the front of the business and I am sorry if you were not able to see the hours posted. Sweettooth has never just opened when we felt like it..We do not operate our business like that. We still provide the same quality of fresh food and sweets treat that we have over the last 18 years and as far as not having the same things we try to offer something for everyone and sometimes we have to offer different items to accommodate everyone. Thank you for your business and review.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My husband stopped by and brought four different desserts back to our hotel room and we sampled them all. Was hard to decide which was the best...they were all that good!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Clean place with very friendly employees. The breakfast biscuit with sausage was very delicious. Wished I could have gotten more and didn't try it at the end of my trip! Be sure to try the biscuits. They were phenomenal!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast and again for treat and lunch supplies.

Breakfast:

Coffee, no. The flavor was and it was lukewarm from a carafe. Just skip it.

The muffins, yes. Yes. YES!!! My girls ordered the chocolate muffins. They were delicious, like nothing any of us had ever had.

My wife got a bagel sandwich and it was good. I ordered a sweet potato biscuit sandwich. Next time I would just order the biscuit. It was awesome.

Lunch:

We stopped back because their deli selections looked great. The shrimp salad was super tasty as was the blue cheese pepper slaw.