“Mouth watering Home Made Baked goods.”

Nancy Jo's Homemade Bakery
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Oak Island
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I eat very little sweets. But I met Chris who owns and does the baking. Spent some time watching him make some of his wonderful treats. I could not resist his chocolate Brownies. It was wonderful. Everyone who I have met and has been there just love Chris and his homemade treats.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I ordered two birthday cakes over the summer and sent the bakery a picture to print on each cake, to make it extra special for the birthday folks. They did a wonderful job on both the "look" of the top of the cake and the tasty inside and frosting! Next time you need a special cake, or any cake, give them a try! We also ordered pies for Thanksgiving - pecan and pumpkin - both delicious!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Nancy Jo's made my husband the cutest cake for his birthday with matching cupcakes, They can do anything! Cute and tasty!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Best cakes ever. This was my 3rd trip to Nancy Jo's and I have been more than satisfied every time. The Blue Velvet and Salted Caramel cakes are great. Friendly service. The owner's dad waited on me and he is a hoot!

Chris T, Owner at Nancy Jo's Homemade Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Thank you so much. Thanks for your feedback. Makes it all worthwhile. :)
I'll let my dad know! He loves waiting on the customers. I don't hear well at all, so it makes it easier on me.
Thanks again. I'm glad you enjoyed the cakes. Give me a call and I will make you a Blue Velvet.
910-477-2174
Chris

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I shop here weekly... I enjoy their cakes, their sweet treats and their fresh homemade bread is unmatched! They use organic flour and whole grains in their multi grain bread and it is the best I have ever had!

Chris T, Owner at Nancy Jo's Homemade Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Thank you very much.