“Great Lunch”

Bob's Dogs
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Oak Island
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I was greeted with a very pleasant smile. I was fourth in line but served quickly. I don't see how there could be anything on the menu that is not very good. My chunky dog and oki burger were delicious as was my wife's parrot dog. We'll probably eat there again while we're here. Everyone we've interacted with here on Oak Island has treated us like family.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We are here working. I picked up all the guys hotdogs and hamburgers for lunch. We all went nuts over this food. Only thing wrong with it is it’s close on Sunday and Monday. These guys could eat there everyday.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Bob's has great hotdogs and gray hamburgers as well. My favorite is the "Carolina Burger." Bobs has recently been sold and I don't know if the new owner will continue with same menu or not. So far the,food oa great.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

A short line that moved quickly with GREAT lemonade and a hot dog that rivals any anywhere! Wonderful and interesting variety ...
Go here!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Quick lunch while waiting for rental check in. I had the Oak Island dog which was fresh and good. A little more generous on the chili would have made a perfect hotdog. Everyone was friendly and made us feel special.

Date of visit: August 2018