“Another good experience”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Newland
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Another day, another meal on the road, another good experience at a Hardee's. Food was good, service was prompt, order correct, dining, prep areas, and restrooms all clean. We stopped here because it was getting late so we didn't want to stop at a sit down place and there are not a lot of fast food options in the highlands. I just wish it was a red burrito Hardee's with the extra options. Also, we had no trouble with the food or service in the dining room but it seemed like they had a new person on drive through which was backed up. ( I could see the order board and timer from the counter). The counter girl did not give out tray numbers because she was busy helping. She did get away long enough to bring us our food so it was no big deal. Our fries and burgers were good and my wife and son loved the beer cheese fries which were advertized on a window but were not listed on the overhead menu.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The food was horrible the restroom had mold and smelled horrible. Never going there again. We left and put our food in the trash.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

This place has very low prices with food that tastes almost as good as home cooking. The service is fast with very courteous staff. Lots of vey good menu choices.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I love Hardee's,but I've had some trouble with the one near my home.I was so glad to get quick,good service when I stopped here for breakfast.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

After a trip to Doctor for some tests, stopped by Hardees of Newland for a wonderful breakfast with my wife.