“Best Italian sub!”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Get food delivered
Ranked #102 of 160 Restaurants in New Bern
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: At Jersey Mike’s, we offer a sub above – one that’s measured in more than inches or seconds ‘til served. We carefully consider every aspect of what we do – every slice, every sandwich, every store – we provide our customers with sustenance and substance too.
Reviewed 2 September 2020

This was our first time at a Jersey Mike's. A buy one get one free sub got us in the door. Staff greets you as you enter. My son ordered a #42 Chipotle Chicken Cheese Steak, while my wife got a #13 The Original Italian, Mike's way. The #13 had been recommended by a co-worker of mine. The friendly staff worked well together in preparing the food and answering our questions. We got chips and a drink, as well. Take out. No complaints. My wife said this was the best Italian sub she'd ever had, and my usually nonchalant son vigorously nodded his head with his mouth full when I asked how his sub was. There was light, but constant traffic while were there. Clean, spacious, with COVID guidelines in place. Cash and credit options. Located next to the service road of a highway. We'll be back.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Russell W
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 5 January 2020

Good subs, decent prices. We like the chain the best of the sub shops. This location offered that, and had good service and accurate order.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at Jersey Mike's a few times and seen this new store. We found it clean and well staffed. A great place to eat.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Like the reviews before me, I also will no longer eat at this Jersey Mikes because of the flies. It's a shame because I loooove their Club Supreme, but they need to get lids to cover the food (like Subway) at a bare minimum. I don't know why there's always so many flies in this location. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Right when the girl was almost finished making my Club Supreme, a fly landed right smack on it and stayed there for 3-4 seconds. I felt guilty since she was already done making the huge sandwich, so I paid for it, but I will not be going back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I am an avid Jersey Mike's goer. I was in town for work, and decided to get subs for my staff as a treat for their hardwrok. When i arrived at Jersey Mikes, I noticed there were tons of flies. I understand that the occassional pesky fly is bound to enter a restaraunt, and I am not one to normally complain, but the amount of flies in their location was appalling. Not only were there tons of flies, they didn't have the food covered, and didn't appear to be doing anything to keep them from the food. I always eat there when I am in town, and regularly by multiple subs when treating the team at my office, and sadly will not be going back until the fly situation is undercontrol.

Date of visit: October 2017