“Great food, sadly empty”
Review of Vine

Vine
Ranked #7 of 22 Quick Bites in New Bern
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: Vine is a health-food cafe specializing in wraps, salads, sandwiches, acai bowls, smoothies and juices. All of our recipes are full of nutrient packed superfoods to feed your body what it needs because food shouldn't just taste good, but it should make you feed good as well.
Reviewed 20 August 2020

We love the Vine. Salmon with pesto and avocado, and Bruschetta Chicken today. Delicious, healthy food, but just one other table was occupied. COVID? Friendly staff. Empty atmosphere this time. COVID guidelines in place.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank Russell W
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 12 August 2020

I love the caprese salad and the sandwich on gluten free bread. My blood sugar is excellent when i eat this way. I am Italian and love it yummy....

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 16 June 2020 via mobile

The place is clean and the staff is nice. The offerings seem healthy. But, in the end...the food is the star. I ordered the steak melt and my husband ordered the chicken/bacon melt. Sandwich was cut in half and one half of mine had no steak. The other half had the steak but it was grizzled, tough and fatty. I left it. My husband pulled pieces if grizzled chicken out of his sandwich. It doesnt matter how healthy your additives are if the meat is crappy. If it had been just one sandwich, I would have thought the cook just missed some bad meat. It was both sandwiches. Had the steak been shaved and lean, it would have been a decent sandwich. Alas...we will move on...we really wanted this to be good. We are just not the folks who can spend 23$ on 2 sandwiches and leave hungry.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

We were doing errands in New Bern and were famished at 3 p.m. Went into the Vine and had an EXCELLENT late lunch. The food was so fresh and healthy! We live in Jacksonville and I wish we had a cafe like this! Next time we're in New Bern, we will go again.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Vine is a great place to grab some quick food and feel self righteous about it! Great smoothies, grain bowls, power bowls, etc. You can also have steak and cheese sandwiches if you don't want to max out on health. I had the mango bowl with oven roasted salmon, cherry tomato, arugula, mango, avocado, pickled cabbage, sesame and half quinoa half wild rice--all good!

Date of visit: February 2020