“Family lunch on the way home from vacation ”

Miller's Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Nags Head
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the beautiful Roanoke Sound, Miller's Waterfront Restaurant has been family owned and operated since 1982. Offering lunch and dinner daily in the restaurant downstairs with early bird specials from 4:00-5:00 pm. New for 2016 is The Waterfront Sunset Bar located upstairs, above the original restaurant. The Waterfront is a more casual & relaxed atmosphere focusing on small plates and an unparalleled view of the water.
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely lunch outdoors as we headed back home from our vacation on the Outer Banks. Our waiter was Adrian and he was outstanding. Quick service, and he was very nice and accommodating of our toddler. We enjoyed eating outside. The only complaint was that we could hear two different sets of speakers playing two different sets of music and it was a bit distracting. Would definitely go back on a future visit to the area.

Date of visit: June 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (2,418)

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This place is a must awesome food, service and atmosphere! The she-crab soup hands down the best ever (and I have tried lots of she-crab soup). I also had the BBQ shrimp so good I wish I could go back again tonight!!! Everyone in my party loved their meal!!! Our server Aina was excellent!!! Drinks at the bar before our meal were on point too!! Please give this fine establishment a try you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Good experience. Great atmosphere. Waited 45 min to be seated by window, but both of our meals were "unavailable". Still too food and great service. Would defiantly return. Server: Malori Spencer

Reviewed 15 June 2017

There were 4 of us in our party and actually picked this restaurant for our "seafood" night based on Tripadvisor Reviews while staying in Nags Head, NC. We are glad we did. The Crab legs were SCRUMPTIOUS according to my wife and her meal, and my flounder and shrimp were perfectly cooked. But I gotta tell ya...something as simple as boiled shrimp being something to talk about is unusual. I LOVED THE BOILED shrimp...don't know what they boiled it in, but it had an excellent slightly nutty taste. Best boiled shrimp I ever ate.

The service was first rate too thanks to our waitress named Malon. She was very attentive met all our needs. And one last thing...although we had a 30 minute wait, Miller's Waterfront Restaurant has an upstairs bar that made the wait VERY tolerable!!

I travel through this area a couple of times a year...I'll be back and recommend it highly for anyone wanting some GOOD seafood. Thanks.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in the Outer Banks. I come back every year and it only gets better. I get the Crab Dip as an appetizer and the House Salad with blackened tuna as my meal. I usually pair these things with an IPA, but Adrian, our server, sold me on the local blonde beer which I loved! Speaking of Adrian, he was awesome. He was very attentive and had a great attitude. It was a great experience all around. I highly recommend it.