“Bike Rental”
Review of Cavalier Surf Shop

Cavalier Surf Shop
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived as they opened at 9am. Rented 2 bicycles. $15 each for the day. Bikes are in good condition, included locks. Staff was friendly. Bikes are due back in 24 hours. Exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to grab a board and the nicest young man named Devin helped me out. He knew a lot about boards and guided us through the process. This is a local owned Surf shop that's been around forever and the staff is great! I'll definitely be back and will have my man Devin help me out again! They've also got a great clothing selection along with everything else you would expect!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Apparently it is on its 30th anniversary! It's a great little shop, with a little bit of everything for hitting up the beach. If around the area, check it out! Boards, shirts, bathing suits!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We visited Cavalier Surf Shop for the first time ever last week...we actually met the owner's siblings at the hotel where we were staying, so we decided to visit the shop after gaining knowledge about it through the folks we met. This is a quaint and nice, littel shop! We really enjoyed talking to the shop owner and learning more about the outer banks thorugh our experience. I was not able to find the exact article of clothing that I was looking for, but they have very nice items. They also have rentals, surf boards and such, and they offer surf lessons. Stop in and check them out folks!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2015

Super friendly staff! They kindly fitted us in for a last minute lesson before we had to head home. Ryan was awesome with my teenagers! Came to the beach near our cottage and gave the kids lessons right there. Super reasonable price. Got a hat and a cool shirt, too!