“Coolest Penny boards in OBX!”
Review of Cavalier Surf Shop

Cavalier Surf Shop
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My 3 and 4 year old were ready for their first nice skateboards and they were so helpful! My older two also got new boards. Was very pleased with our visit and will definitely be using Cavalier for all our skating/surfing needs. Thank you for all of your help!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

A small place, family owned. Lots of clothes and gear jammed into the building. Prices good. This year I rented a few bikes for the week. Always worth a visit and a T-shirt purchase.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I'm from Baltimore so I don't get to surf, body board, or go to the ocean that often maybe once or twice a year. I needed a board and some body boards and Cavalier was the first shop I came across that was close to my condo. Very convenient location and as far as boards , gear, clothing, and all the other stuff you get for the beach .... The shop has all that . They offer lessons to. Another review complained about price but remember this is no chain store its the real business, and you get what you pay for .I bought a swim shirt from Wingz and the stitching came out of the bottom after one surf session. A real review from an ocean junky.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

My husband is a big surfer and was hoping he'd be able to catch some waves during our Christmas time visit to OBX. The staff at Cavalier were immensely helpful, and you can't beat their rental rates! We will definitely use them again when we return this summer.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2013

this is by far our surf shop of choice in the OBX. It's a family owned business and is an icon on the OBX. The employees are extremely knowledgable and friendly. We are at the OBX a lot during the summer and make sure we stop in everytime. They have a great selection of clothing, flip flops, surf boards, skim boards......everything you need! They also have a lot of rentals, so if there's anything you need, this is the place!