Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$110
PricelineUS$109
FindHotelUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
eDreamsUS$110
Lol.travelUS$134
All reviews waffle king inside pool room was clean desk clerk walking distance one night stay motel casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

When checking in, I requested a bottom floor room, the attendant said there were none, which there were maybe 4 cars in the parking lot, we had to carry our luggage’s to upper floor , there was NO ELEVATOR, We stayed 3 nights, the hotel is dirty, there was hair in our bath tub when we got in, the sink was clogged, disgusting! There was spit on the outside corridors, I got back one day and my room had not been cleaned, will not be staying there ever again for my trips to Murphy!

Date of stay: January 2020
Desai_2013, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

I'm sorry for your stay, We are remodeling while we are slow so a lot of our rooms are out of order, I will make sure to talk to the housekeepers about what you said. We will have a new hotel by this summer

Reviewed 27 December 2019

Other than the sower not getting hot and the towels could have been softer we are completely satisfied with our stay. the desk clerk was plesent and the room was clean, we had no problem with the staff.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Desai_2013, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

I'm sorry about the hot water, we have took care of that problem. Please anytime there is a problem let the front desk know so we can help in anyway we can. I will inform the front desk you was happy with them. Have a wonderful day

Reviewed 18 December 2019

Wife and I travellled to Murphy searching for property to re-locate to for summer living away from the Florida humidity. Best part of the trip was staying at The Days Inn. Clean, quiet and well located. The friendly staff made all the difference in our stay. The staff was always ready to answer questions and make suggestions.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much, I like to hear our staff is doing a good job. I will let the staff know about this awesome review, We will be here for your next stay, Call us anytime.

Reviewed 6 November 2019

We were in Murphy to go to the casino. I am a Wyndham rewards member. There appeared some construction going on around the hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful givinf directions. Housekeeping was great.

Date of stay: October 2019
Desai_2013, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Thank You very much I will pass this on to my employees. If your in the area again please come in and see the new updated hotel. Have a very blessed day

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

It was the holiday weekend so options were limited. They offered non smoking rooms and a pool. Room was sort of clean but smelled musty and damp, not great if you have allergies. Also could smell stale smoke and weed. Pool was not like it looks online. Staff was friendly! Not the newest amenities in the rooms.
Unfortunately I have had 2 bad experiences w Wyndham Days Inn during the last month at different locations so I’m done w their hotels which is unfortunate for them bc we travel a lot but they no longer have my business.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Desai_2013, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

I'm so sorry you was not pleased with the hotel. I do apologize for the smell from the other guest. We are in the process of updating the hotel, Don't let this discourage you from staying at other Days Inn. Thank you and again I'm sorry