Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
TravelocityUS$141
Orbitz.comUS$141
Lol.travelUS$157
10,268 results
All reviews food court panda express sit down restaurant bowling alley get away murphy nc table games rooms are nice non smoking slot machines diamond lounge free play short drive harrah's cherokee gambling atlanta dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Check in/out was a breeze. Very nice people. The room was great. Very clean. The machines are very tight now. I didn't see any hand pays at all. No ringing bells indicating people winning. But that's gambling! Everyone was nice and the casino was very clean. I also like that it is completely smoke free. We had supper at The Landing and it was very good. Our waitress, Desserre(spelling) was the very best. All in all we enjoyed our trip.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Christmas56
Harrah's Cherokee Customer Service, Guest Services / Front Office at Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our Casino and Hotel very soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2021

So I take a solo trip this week to get away and have some me time. This was my 3rd time visiting this location so nothing new except I must thank the man who checked me in. I asked for a room close to the elevator due to foot issues and he put me literally at a room right to the elevator so I am thankful he listened and was helpful. Only things I don't like about the hotel itself is the pillows are not comfortable at all. I will have to bring my own next time. They hurt me. The slots here are mediocre to me, not enough variety. Too many .01 cent games and not enough .25 and .50 games and the toilet paper will leave you cut you, this toilet paper is so rough I luckily had a roll of my own. (brutal) The man that was running the Flush table, named TJ was awesome. He took the time to explain to me how to play this game. He was very patient and an absolute joy as a dealer. I will look for him next time. I must give props to the lady who took my order at Panda Express on Wednesday, very slender, white lady was willing and made it her business to have some food cooked that was not on the menu for me the delicious honey sesame chicken. Kudos to the chef who cooked it, slender, younger black male and it was so damn delicious. I must now give props to the man that made my fish sandwich combo at Nathan's on Thursday--that was the best fish sandwich I have had in a while besides the one I cook at home. It had just the right amount of tarter on it and the slaw was so good I packed it up and brought it home with me to put on some hot dogs tomorrow. This 5.45 hr trip was worth the drive for peace, alone time, winning a some money and good food.

Room tip: I have stayed on 2 different floors both with no issues.
1  Thank The traveler P
Harrah's Cherokee Customer Service, Guest Services / Front Office at Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I didn't get the names but workers on the floor are rude.
I've been going there since Valley River opened, when it was just a warehouse with machines. Asked the host to comp my room, well you have to wait till checkout then we can see. I'm sure I'm not the biggest spendor but far from lowest. I ask a host at MGM Beau Rivage they look it up "No Problem"!
Not this bunch. Oh well is what it is, since it's close I'll go back probably.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank tgowens61
Harrah's Cherokee Customer Service, Guest Services / Front Office at Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

This was our first trip to this property and had high expectations. The first disappointment was the poor customer service by the Front Desk staff. The woman who checked us in was less than welcoming and friendly. In fact, she came across as not wanting to be bothered. First impressions in our opinion are lasting and this did not go over well. However, on a positive note, all other encounters we had with bell staff and housekeeping were phenomenal. Next, the room was not as expected. Oour room was a “LUXURY KING” with a mountain view? There was nothing luxurious about it and the view was of the parking lot. The bathroom, in particular, the shower was filthy and full of mold. The refrigerator did not work properly and there were no modern updates in the room, I.e. USB PORTS for charging devices. The outlets near the bed were loose and did not secure the charging cable and adapter for our phones.

To say the least, we were extremely disappointed and do not plan to return to this location, although it is situated in an area convenient for our travel needs. We would probably prefer to visit the Cherokee NC location although the drive is much further.

Room tip: Ask specific questions
2  Thank Jennifer S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 4 February 2021

ON 1/29/2021

I, Reginald Hart, and my Wife, Kimberly Hart took our mother and some friends to Harrah’s Casino( ALL THE WAY FROM ATLANTA) for her birthday. We was not there for Three hours before the Security came knocking on our door saying they got a report of domestic dispute from some of the residents which was weird because all the rooms next to our rooms was the people who came with us rooms. After they realize nothing was going on they apologized and left. Later, that night me and my wife were Relaxing for the night when there was a knock at the door. It was security again this time they were harassing our guess saying one of my guess seemed intoxicated. So that prompted security to ask her for her room key to see if she had a room there after my guess showed him her room key he then proceeded to ask for her id which she refused to show him. She continued to her room and the security continued to follow her asking for her id. By this time she was already a companied by my mother and my uncle who all show him their room keys. So after a long debate and letting security know how we feel we turned end for the night. With my mothers birthday being ruined. We all are from an African American decent and this felt like a very targeted attack. I would like a refunded and apology. To add insult to injury they sent my wife a certified letter banding her for 30days HA!!! We will never go back.

Date of stay: January 2021