Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$165
Expedia.comUS$165
PricelineUS$165
eDreamsUS$165
BestWestern.comUS$165
StayForLongUS$189
All reviews room was clean great place to stay stay there again night's sleep convenient location walmart pet motel casino cereal desk channels dryer harrahs
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

I was checked in quickly; my room was clean and very spacious. The king bed was wonderfully comfortable and the other furniture basic but ample. Property is located on Andrews Road close to supermarket, restaurants, major artery, but quiet enough to give me a great night's sleep.

Room tip: Property is two-level, outdoor entrances. Ask for first-floor room if you need it.
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank capitalistroader
Aurelia Stone, General Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Murphy.

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Motel was outstanding.
Front Desk Staff - outstanding.
Room was outstanding.
Bed was outstanding.
Room extremely clean.
WiFi was outstanding.
I don't give out many outstanding ratings, but this
Motel well deserves it.
Was a pleasure staying here, plus, they are pet friendly. Highly recommend this motel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Stan M
Reviewed 11 September 2020

- I walked on the carpet with my white socks on and my socks stayed clean.
- Upon entering the rooms smelled like disinfectant which quickly vent away.
- Breakfast was a grab and go bag from the lobby. An apple, oj, and a multigrain poptart. There are plenty of fast food places within walking distance.
- Cable. Lots of channels were analog and some digital. I'm still not sure if I did something wrong.
- Bathroom. The tub floor is slippery, but they provide a rubber mat- Use it! Instant hot water.
- AC. The a/c is turn knob window unit not digital and it's hard to guess the temperature. I never sleep well unless it's digital.
- Don't set the fridge in the coldest setting or it will freeze everything.
- No elevators on property. Two stories.
- Perhaps about a 10 minute drive (max) to casino.
- A bit noisy since it's next to a highway, but ac noise and tv on low did the trick.
- Don't walk on the grass. This is a pet friendly hotel and not everyone is "good".
- I love how maids do not clean rooms during visit. Safe.
- Upon check in I think they checked my temperature. I was tired and can't remember.
- The room had mic, coffee, hair dryer, larger fridge.
- Bed felt new. Nice with some pillow top give. Not "day's inn" nasty hard.
- Take a baggie to put the remote control in. A quart size or bigger.
I would stay there again! I love a bargain and the room was priced right. All I really care about is cleanliness.

Room tip: Second floor may have less people checking in and out. Everyone wants the first floor.
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Charon W
Reviewed 11 August 2020

My Mother and I stayed here for a couple of nights last week on a small vacation. We really enjoyed it! The beds were comfortable, the TV channel selection was great, and there's a Wal-Mart that would be within walking distance it if WASN'T on the other side of the main highway. Hey, if you want a good market within walking distance, do check out the United Grocery Outlet a short walk away for a good time. The hotel itself was nice, and there's even a nice pool my Mother and I used!

Room tip: Rooms on the North side of the hotel are closer to the pool. Hotels closer to the front have easier access to the ice/vending machines.
Date of stay: August 2020
Aurelia Stone, General Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It is nice to know when we are doing things right! We hope that you will visit us again the next time you come to Murphy.

Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this Best Western last year and were not pleased at all with our stay. I should have already written this review before now but I was just now looking at their website and remembered I never wrote my review. First of all when we got there the girl at the desk was on her cell phone and seemed to have an attitude. We told her we had reservations. She checked us in with an attitude. Put us in a smoking room when we had requested non smoking. Called her at the front desk to let her know and she informed me that I needed to call and get it changed myself, which I did. Went back to the desk to let her know I got it changed. She still had a terrible attitude but we finally got in our room. When we checked out the next morning I informed the lady at front desk about her terrible attitude and apparently I wasn’t the only one who complained about her. Most Best Westerns I have stayed at were nicer than this one. We will never stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

I am sorry at the delay in my response. I am sorry that you did not have a great experience at our hotel. The person who checked you in no longer works here. I hope that we have resolved the issue and invite you to stay with us again to see the changes.