Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
HIExpress.com
US$119
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$114
Booking.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
getaroom.comUS$124
All reviews an overnight stay murphy nc easy access king room towels casino mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2019

Extra clean, helpful staff, decent breakfast. I would stay again when I am in the area. I chose this hotel based on the cost and I knew someone that had also booked there for the same meeting. I was a bit apprehensive because I had a bad experience at a well known chain hotel in that same area last year but I was pleasantly surprised!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2019

A very clean and nice hotel in Murphy, with an indoor pool. It is located just of 64, which makes it convenient, although it can be difficult to access when traveling East. The price is perfect, especially if you have a discount.

Room tip: Great location, but sometime hard to turn into road to get to hotel
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2019

We were very pleased with this motel. The staff were very courteous, the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. Very impressed for a small town. Much better than the place we stayed getting back to Orlando, Fl.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank CrispyLee1
Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed two while visiting my sister in Georgia, beds comfortable, staff very nice and breakfast was ok. Husband had the fresh pancakes, he said they were very good. Great location, we could see part of the mountains.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
PRicharme, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Murphy, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Everyone loves the new pancakes and there is something special about the new pancake machine that is fascinating to kids and adults alike.
Have safe travels,
Susan
Guest Relations

Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

My husband is an ER doctor in the town of murphy. While he was scheduled to work one night I decided to take my 2 boys (10 and 3)to the hotel for the night for pizza swimming and a movie. My husband made the reservation and when we (myself and my 2 children) went to check in, we were rudely denied by the front desk girl Jennifer and Aiden because we were accused of being locals!! They refused to check us in and did not give us our money back starting it fell under their 24 hour cancellation policy. The next morning my husband, who just worked 14 hours all night, stopped up their to get our money back and was denied and very rudely spoken to by the front desk manager Patricia Richarme. I understand the town is full of drug addicts but clearly when a mom and 2 little boys walk in, we're not there to do drugs. Absolutely unbelievable!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Murphy, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Hi Extraordinary630951,

Thank you for choosing us to be your travel partner! I know some quality time with your boys is very important. I'm sorry your accommodation didn't push through. I'd like an opportunity to review this further and would like to obtain additional detail. Please respond to my private message at your earliest convenience.

I am certain that the entire staff is committed to delivering a frictionless experience and will take measures to void this same mishap. I look forward to your reply!

Kind regards,