Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$122
Agoda.comUS$122
TripadvisorUS$122
Lol.travel
All reviews front desk river valley murphy nc stayed here place to stay casino pillows wifi amenities lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2020 via mobile

This place is so very clean!!! My friend and I stayed here two weekends in a row. Conveniently located close to the casino. The staff we encountered were all very nice. We had a gorgeous view of the mountains from our window. The first room we stayed in had a refrigerator. The second room we stayed in had a refrigerator and microwave. I have stayed in the hotel at the casino, but I find that these rooms are much nicer, cleaner and bigger. Bed was super comfy. Have seen reviews complaining about the bed, but our beds were awesome. Breakfast items were limited due to covid-19. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

Very quality place. Very friendly people checking you in and also booking. But the tv, I had to go back to my younger days and click through all the “cable” channels to find the news. The WiFi on the 2nd floor doesn’t pick up at all. Better off using my phone service. Overall without the 2005 tv and Walmart WiFi this is a quality stay!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Me and my wife went for a getaway and had a perfect experince. Staff was great and very clean. The mountain veiw from our room was really beautiful. Building appears new and well maintained. Very good would defently go back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

The building is nice, reception area is beautiful but don’t plan on a good nights rest! The bed actually had a slight incline with your head and upper body resting lower than your feet. Impossible to control the room temperature!! I would rather have slept in the car instead of wasting the money on this place. Like opening a beautifully wrapped present to find a pile of crap inside.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Nice, clean hotel. Basic continental breakfast. Friendly staff. Close to Cherokee River Valley Casino. Booked room thru casino comps. King size room has nice sunrise view. Easy access to and from hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019