“Better than expected!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

611susiec
“Better than expected!”
Reviewed 5 May 2020 for a stay in May 2020

Visited Serenity Creek on a last minute weekend trip. The whole place was beautiful. The hot tub was especially my favorite! The amount paid was pretty much what I pay for a hotel but only I got all the extra amenities with the cabin. It was nice being secluded from everyone. You do have to do some extra cleaning though which I kind of feel is unfair since you pay for a “cleaning fee”. But all things considered I’d definitely revisit!

Date of stay: May 2020
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.