“Marginal at best ”
Review of Los Tres Magueyes

Los Tres Magueyes
Ranked #25 of 175 Restaurants in Morrisville
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Taco Bell will booze at the best. Asked for 2 shredded beef tacos and chili relleno and a Cadillac margarita. Received a quick margarita which wasn’t a Cadillac by any stretch the tacos were ground beef in pre-manufactured taco shells, the beans lacked any flavor and the chili relleno was a chili with ground beef poured over the to with a small amount of cheese. It’s better that Taco Bell but I can’t see how they stay in business. I wouldn’t recommend coming here if you crave a Mexican meal. The waiter tried to tell me that’s what a relleno was supposed to be. The chips were ok

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Located next to the hotel where I was staying for my flight the next day, I was delighted with both the friendly, attentive staff and the food! A spicy shrimp dish accompanied with rice and refried beans quickly filled me and satisfied my taste buds. The virgin mango margarita was the exclamation point!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Laquinta Inn near the airport. This place was recommended by Nick at the front desk. The food, drinks and service were superb. I wish I had one in my area. It is 5 days later and we are still talking about how good it was.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Not sure what to call this, but I think it is one of everything. Increadibly good. Roasted pork, chicken, shrimp, steak, chorizo, pineapple, pepers, onions, salad, rice, beans, and all the fixings. Loved it all! Will be coming back soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Much like its namesake in Durham, this restaurant has consistently good food and quick, courteous service. Located right off I40 at Exit 284 (near RDU) next to a couple of hotels. A good place to stop when you're on the way to Raleigh for an event and don't want to deal with Raleigh's maze of one-way streets. Good chips, somewhat watery salsa, tasty meals. Always a good choice.