All reviews front desk shuttle service full service hotel would definitely stay here again room was clean two nights business trip great room flight was cancelled waffle house air conditioner park fly comfortable stay excellent stay gas station parking lot free shuttle
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stay at this hotel a couple times a year for business. The staff is always nice and helpful. I always use the hotel shuttle to get to and from the airport and the office I visit each day. Reggie drives the shuttle and is always very nice and helpful. I recommend this hotel and the shuttle service!

Room Tip: Every room I've had has been good.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the five-star review of our hotel and staff! We love to hear that you had another wonderful stay with us, and that Reggie always exceeds your expectations with his friendly and helpful shuttle service. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel, and we look forward to all your future stays with us!
Regards,
Rebecca Ramey

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I was lucky to receive one of the newly renovated rooms. It was awesome. The bed was so comfortable! Room was very spacious. The staff was all very friendly and accommodating. From the managers to the housekeeping and everyone in between. The day supervisor Precious made me feel right at home as if I was talking with a friend.

Room Tip: Try to get on the 5th or 6th floor - newly renovated
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
E C, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for the five star review! We love to hear that you had a wonderful stay in one of our newly renovated rooms, and that our staff took exceptional care of you while you were here. We appreciate your kind words, and we will be sure to share them with our team. We look forward to all your future stays with us!
Regards,
Rebecca Ramey

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Very clean and convenient hotel. Bartender James takes it from a 4 start to a 5 star. As renovations continue, the updated rooms are very nice. Beds are very comfortable. Dinner food is consistently good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We are glad that our renovations are not negatively impacting your experiences with us. We are pleased that our dinner, beds, and location meets your expectations. We are also proud of the service James provides. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay from airport pickup to drop off back at airport. First time staying here but was treated as a regular guest. Room (and bathroom) very clean.
Last minute check-in when my flight was canceled. Dispatched courtesy bus for pickup. Very short wait time.
Manager Patrick McGeown went out of his way to help me with toiletries, etc as I was originally expecting to do same day turnaround.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed our airport shuttle, management, and rooms. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Bright and shiny even during their renovation. Very easy to reach and close to the airport. The staff is very friendly. I stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms and was pleasantly surprised. The new beds are comfortable but a little soft and there were four well placed AC / USB outlets as well as accessible normal wall outlets. Breakfast is what you expect at a Holiday Inn. The 'pod' style in room coffee maker is a pluss for me.

Room Tip: Rooms facing west are quieter. 5th and 6th floors have been renovated.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our location, friendly staff, and cleanliness despite the renovations. We will keep the coffee pods coming during your next stay.