“LUNCH”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We were from our of town in training. They took us there for lunch. It is very clean but a little confusing about ordering. The food we had was great. It was a lot to eat.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Apparently, my review is 5 decades old. Sorry, but this place has awesome service, great place to hang out and enjoy delicious sandwiches. I have tried their “Philly” Cheese Steak, Reuben on Rye and Turkey Reuben. They were all delicious. Especially the Sweet Potato fries.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Have only had salad at this location which was awesome for lunch. Had the Gorgonzola Salad w/ grilled chicken. Fresh salad w/ great balsamic dressing.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

We stopped in to grab a quick lunch before headed to the airport. The interior has a nice homey feeling. The service was pleasant. The food was just average. I had Fried Green Tomato BLT, the best thing about it was the fried green tomatoes (I picked them out and only ate them). I could have done without the pimento cheese on it. If I returned, I would probably try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed the sandwich and sweet potato fries. I highly recommend. Salads are excellent as well. Desserts are great. The staff is very accommodating.