“Great Happy Hour 🍹🍹🍹”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 175 Restaurants in Morrisville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Park West Village at the intersection of Chapel Hill Rd and Cary Parkway. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Bar Bite specials Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. Enjoy happy hour drink specials all day Wednesdays. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great Happy Hour menu and drinks .. pineapple martini is delicious. Bartenders are friendly staff seems great. Cool local hang for a quick drink and decent meal.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Tucked away in Morrisville's equivalent to North Hills in Raleigh, Firebirds doesn't disappoint. Everyone's food was great and service was quick and friendly. The atmosphere is warm, but it can be a bit noisy with activity in case you're looking for a place for quiet conversation. Kids menu is great, and the Big Daddy Chocolate Cake is ridiculous (in a good way.)

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My husband is a big fan of the French Dip Steak Sandwich at Firebirds and that's what he ordered and really enjoyed. I've liked many of their beef-based dishes, but Friday, I wanted a salad, so I ordered the Grilled Shrimp and Strawberries salad. It consisted of a huge plate of varied greens, goat cheese, sliced strawberries, chopped pecans and shrimp, with a tangy vinaigrette dressing on the side.
I didn't expect the shrimp to be so delicious, but they were, and I devoured every one I could find immediately, then launched into the salad itself. I'm a slow eater, and it took me a while, but it was the most satisfying salad I've enjoyed in a long time.
It's rare when a steak restaurant serves a good salad, but that was definitely the case here.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is our go to local place for a nice steak dinner and we are never disappointed. The food is cooked to perfection each time and the wait staff is very attentive. Wish they had a bigger bar.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This restaurant has the best steak sandwich at lunch. Bigger than most steaks at other restaurants at night. Served with fries it is super great and so tender. Cooked to perfection and served in very nice surroundings of the Firebirds' restaurant. The price of the sandwich is $13.50 and worth every cent. Top notch dining location for lunch or dinner because of the relaxing, beautiful surroundings.
Highly recommend!

Been to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill? Share your experiences!