“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Their pizza is above par. Love their crust and the flavor balance is on spot. They have a good variety of combinations so just about anyone can find a pie they like.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My wife was wanting sushi and I wanted pizza, who would've thought there was a place to get both? We were pleasantly surprised by how great the food was here. We were seated on the patio and Abby took great care of us. My wife loved the sushi and my pizza came out smoking hot and delicious. The service was just as good as the food. We will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I am a New Yorker so getting a pie hometown style is hard to come by, but this place does a good job and are open late for a good 15-25 mile radius. recommend

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Was reasonably busy considering it was past 9.00pm when I got there. Nice range of food, but a tad expensive given it's really more like a sports bar. Had a great burger. One thing that I really liked was $4.00 drafts on a good selection of craft beers.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Really wanted to sit out on the patio tonight. Seated quickly however never even had eye contact from wait staff. 20 minutes, finally left.

Informed front desk they just nodded and said sorry.

Too bad, this was my second in a row with bad service.

I think I'm done trying.

RobertRRaleigh, Owner at Ruckus Pizza, Pasta & Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Well, my sincere apologies for this crappy visit. It seems we get Great 5 star reviews when the team is working and 1 star reviews when the team fails at each service point. Our servers are trained in team service and should notice a new guest and we have a rule of putting down a coaster when a guest has been greeted so we KNOW that guest has been greeted. All of the patio staff missed this and it will be addressed.
Also our FOH staff is instructed to alert a manager when any issue is brought to their attention. Acknowledging our failure with a smile and Sorry is NOT how we handle this type of miss.
Please let me know the time and store and day you visited as I want to watch the tape to see how we can fix this internally.
Very sorry for our miss and please send me an email so I can make it up to you.
Robert