“Perfect lunch place!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Great Breakfast or Lunch, near RTP and major highways
Description: Great Breakfast or Lunch, near RTP and major highways
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This place was awesome, the food came out fast, it was delicious, tasted like homecooked, and fresh and we even got a free chocolate chip cookie. Staff was friendly and helpful. The restroom was clean and smelled nice. Overall just a very nice experience, will definitely go back if I'm ever in Raleigh again!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Its ridiculous that they only have one person taking orders and money during lunch hours of 11 to 1! And dont bother calling ahead. I had 15 minutes to run out and pick up lunch today and called my order in half an hour ahead. While my order was ready when I arrived at the counter I was told to get into the line of folks ordering...a line that was 12 to 15 people long and out the door to pay for it! If i had the time to wait that long i wouldnt have called in! I had to leave my order and go back to work with no lunch since i had run out of time.

Yes their food is good but its PRICEY and you would think at those prices they could put a 2nd person on a register to handle pickups at least! Terrible customer service!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I went to The Brunch Box at lunch time and the line was out the door. Unfortunately, the place is small and the day was coldish, so their outside seating was not an option. I was fortunate enough to snag a table inside, but others were not as lucky. Still, my omlette was cooked to perfection and I really enjoyed their cucumber salad. The service is quick and very friendly. I would definitely return to sample other options on the menu.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Got an Italian Bomb sandwich to go, was a bit of a wait but it tends to be busy around lunch time. It was hot and delicious! They got my order just right, and I received an unexpected small cookie which was also tasty and seemed fresh. The bread was fresh and perfect for my meal. They have a wonderful selection of meats and cheeses if you wanted to custom order something.

Would recommend, and will be going back to try their varied and high quality menu.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I grabbed a quick bite to eat here while passing through the area. You order at the counter and they bring your food to your table. Good breakfast and lunch options! Food was very tasty.