“Catered Event ”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a lunch catered event today. Everything was fresh and delicious. The chicken kabobs were so flavorful! The salad with olives was really good. Would definitely do this one again.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We normally see his right away but after we sat down at the table, asked to have the table wiped and no one came, we started looking around. While eating area was disgusting. Floors were dirty and debris everywhere. Nothing was cleaned off. They seemed short staffed but no excuse. Food was good but had to go back and for things like spoons, sauces, etc. Drink area needed cleaned with tea flooding the countertops. I’ve eaten at other locations and love Zoe’s kitchen...but not this one.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I keep trying this place and just can not make it a regular stop. Nothing wrong with what we had. It just wasn't something that makes me want to rush back.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I don't often eat out for lunch but had a coupon for free hummus. This place was busier than I thought it would be so I ordered takeout. That seemed to take longer than I expected. By the time I got my food, I decided to take it outside and eat it in their outdoor seating area. Food is good for fast-casual place and prices are reasonable for what you get. Definitely healthier options than other fast food places.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I actually ate here the day before, and i took my wife for this visit. She had the same “problem” i had - lots of choices for what appears to be lots of good eats!