“Was disappointed in this hotel.”

Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Stayed one week with Staybridge. When I checked in I noticed A/C wasn't working in my room. I called the front desk and they told me someone would fix it in the "morning" . Wasn't offered another room or anything. Next day passed and still no repair. Called front desk about 8 pm. They said the maintenance guy was very busy and would get to me the following day. I refused this and had to ask for another room. Finally A/C after 2 days. The day before checkout I requested a late check out and was given until 2 pm to check out. The next morning at Noon the maid was beating on door and front desk was blowing up the phone telling me to leave because checkout was at noon. I told the girl at the front desk that the evening girl approved the late check out. She said that no one had permission to allow late check out so I would be charged because I didn't have their priority card. Because of my late flight I was made to have to pack my bags and wait in the lobby until 2.

• Stayed: March 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

mariondude,

Ben J
IHG Care

Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here a few months while he was working in the area. The entire staff is friendly and customer-oriented. From daily room cleaning, at the time you prefer, to a wonderful Front Desk staff, to complimentary breakfasts (daily) and light dinners (dinners T-TH), you are made to feel comfortable and special, almost part of the family. We enjoyed a full kitchen and comfortable beds. For an extended stay, Staybridge RD can't be beat. Frances B

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here for ten days while our adoption went through. We had a full kitchen, plus a managers reception 4 nights of the week. The host of the reception was amazing- he made his own potato salad, bbq, etc. He was super friendly. The Front Desk agent had top notch customer service- exactly what I expect at IHG hotels. Loved the breakfast, and again, we loved loved loved our room with the kitchen. The maids did a great job and the General Manager went out of her way to make sure our stay was comfortable with our new little girl. Thank you thank you for making our stay memorable!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the two rooms suite!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My family and I enjoyed our two month stay at this hotel. The comfort of leaving my family in daily while I did my temporary office job was re-assuring. The housekeeping staff was top-knotch and our stay became our temporary home away from home. When I was able to drop by evenings during the week I was able to enjoy the dinners handed out by Mr. George Wells who did a wonderful job and was very attentive to our needs on each dinner night. Overall we will stay at this hotel each time we are in Raleigh,NC in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We have been guests of this Hotel since Late Novemeber last year. We are building a new house in the area.
The staff are Imapcable, Great food , George who manages complimentary Dinner sevice three nights a week , makes you feel like you are in a five star place, he is wonderful , Ms. Jessie at the front desk is a Gem always smiling , always helpful. We have been here for almost two months and always felt welcomed and enjoyed our stay.

The General manager Amie Reiherzer has been great , helpful and attenive
great place, great values

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Morrisville hotels
0.2 km away
2.1 km away
HYATT house Raleigh Durham Airport
0.5 km away
Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport

Been to Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville? Share your experiences!