“BOGO Sushi everdsy”

Thai's Noodles Asian Bistro & Sushi
Ranked #34 of 174 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I love the fresh sushi here. The rolls are always prepared by the sushi chefs and I have never been disappointed. My favorite hot entree is the red curry with chicken. Mondays and Wednesdays are half price bottles of wine.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This Thai restaurant is off the beaten path of Interstate 40 in Morrisville North Carolina. I just happened to do a search for Thai food one day and this is where the GPS took me. I had coconut soup and Drunken Noodles for lunch. It was very delicious and I can't wait to come back for more! The environment is very clean and modern. There is a full-service bar for any alcoholic beverages you may desire. This is in a busy Shopping Center and traffic can be a little hectic even in the parking lot. It is well worth the effort.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

With crowds on Mother's Day, we opted for take out. The green curry seafood medley was "to-die-for"! We also ordered Singapore Noodles & Cashew Chicken. Both of those dishes were excellent. The portions were more than ample.

We travel to this area several times a year. We keep a running list of our favorite eateries. The TN is now at the top of our list!

If you like Thai cuisine, add TN's to your bucket list. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Huge fresh rolls and the Pho vegetable soup was very tasty. My wife had a noodle dish and she really enjoyed it. Quite different from other places.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Our family has been to Thai’s Noodle several times and it has been a wonderful experience each-and-every time. Our service is always incredibly attentive and welcoming and the manager makes a point to speak to us.

The menu is quite diverse and we haven’t found a weak spot in it yet. My personal favorite is the hibachi menu but my family orders many different dishes - all very well made and tasty. If you are on Davis Drive in Cary/Morrisville area, make a point to put this restaurant on your rotation.