All reviews pool table made to order omelets omelet station omelet bar front desk fire pit small kitchenette full size fridge every staff member king suite business trip extended stay living area great property business hotel enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet
Reviewed 19 October 2018

TV didn't work, service personnel wouldn't show up or showed up after going down to front desk but never came back. Critical for watching weather as I was flying in and out of RDU with remnants of hurricane coming through the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 15 October 2018

First time at a Hyatt House and will definitely look for them again. Hotel and room in excellent condition and the staff was super friendly and helpful. The kitchenette was an excellent set-up that made our stay that much better.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I had a very brief stay at the Hyatt House in Raleigh. I was in town for one night only, so my experience is based on that.

The room was lovely and spacious, had a kitchenette, which would be super handy if you have a long stay, and was clean and comfortable. The temperature could be adjusted to suit, and the bed was wonderful. The shower was good.

The staff that I encountered were very pleasant. and I had no issues at all in checking in or out.

Because I had to leave so early the next day, I did not get to see what the free breakfast is like, but it is good to know there is one.

Parking is free onsite, and I had no trouble with it. Given more time, I would have liked to explore more of what the hotel had to offer. Since I have friends in Raleigh, I may return, and I would choose this hotel if I did.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I had a great room, very comfortable and elegant looking. The room was quiet, never heard the neighbors or anyone in the halls. Plenty of outlet options for charging multiple devices. The free breakfast had many options including made to order omelets. It was all very good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Don't GO! OR be very carefull. They will try to cheat you by changing their room rates! I booked 10 days at a rate of USD 93 online. Then I called one week before and added another day, which where fine, nothing else was told at that point. But when we checked out ALL DAY rates was changed to USD 126. This is A SCAM. And I have never experienced anything like it. Their sales director said, that this is just how they do business, and quite normal.... So I will recommend you all to select a different hotel - your stay might get A LOT more expensive without your consent... And customer service are no where to help after the stay... We stays in the Raleigh area 3 weeks a year, and this will be the LAST time at Raleigh Durham Airport... They got OK rooms, but we can't accept a hotel that Scams their customers.

Date of stay: September 2018