All reviews front desk great hotel sleeping area pull out sofa breakfast buffet chop house indoor pool living room rooms are spacious lobby area park and ride business travel would highly recommend this hotel fitness center excellent stay stayed one night would stay again
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Excellent experience! Mr. willy kept this place clean and even jumped in the kitchen to help. Ms. Rachel kept us in coffee and anything else we needed!! Working out of this hotel for business was as great an experience as I could have expected.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
CambriaGM, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind feedback and hope to see you soon!

Best,

Reviewed 5 October 2018

This is the hotel at which I normally stay when in the Raleigh area. I like it's location which is convenient to the airport and to the expressway. I also like the rooms which are larger than normal and clean. It is across the street from one of Raleigh's better restaurants, The Chophouse which serves great steaks. And the hotel has a bar which serves food which is nice on those evening when you do not want to go out. The food is not too bad either. On my visit in late September, 2018, the housekeeping was not up to its usual standards on my floor. One evening I noticed that some of the bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo) were missing. The next night I noticed that I had not received a full complement of towels (immediately obvious). Obviously, the housekeeper was struggling in some way because this is not typical. I am sure it will be better next time. I feel comfortable recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Joseph W
CambriaGM, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that our housekeeping effort during your stay was not up to our usual standard. Thank you for being a loyal guest. See you soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

When we came in Stephanie from the front desk was very nice and helpful! We had a great conversation and I really enjoyed talking to her. She helped make sure everything was alright and we really appreciated it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Noah B
CambriaGM, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for your 5 star feedback!

Best,

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We had to cancel flights today and waited around for two hours for a hotel voucher that never happened. Exasperated, we called Cambria suites and had one room available that they could let us have. Stephanie was so friendly and accommodating and truly worked to make our trip, which had gotten off to a really rough start, a better experience. We would stay here again in a second for the people. The room is lovely, the service is great, amenities are clean. Definitely give the hotel five stars!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 912rileye
CambriaGM, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for the glowing feedback! We are glad Stephanie was able to assit during this time.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Chrissy at the Fronk Desk is exceptional - professional, accommodating and a warm human being. I was in NC with the Red Cross for response to Hurricane Florence - weary when I arrived at Chrissy was wearing at least three hats. All with a smile. Got me a food and a room quickly. It was my first time in this particular hotel chain - will look for it from now on because of her service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tour545852

Thankyou for the kind feedback! I am glad we were able to assist during this time.

Best Regards,