“Nice restaurant on the water ! ”

Eddie's on Lake Norman
Ranked #27 of 288 Restaurants in Mooresville
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Here at Eddie's, we serve only the best quality food at the best possible prices. We only use the freshest and highest quality ingredients to create our meals, especially our Italian Specialties, which have been passed down through our family for generations. We invite you to come in for lunch or dinner and enjoy our cooking.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in late for dinner after 8pm ! It was challenging to get service from bar when we arrived and also to get a table outside as the tables were closed . We really insisted on sitting outside and finally had a server address us ! It was a beautiful
night . Food was good and service was good .

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed riding in our boat for a wonderful meal at Eddie’s. We beached our boat and then sat inside for a festive dinner vibe. Our server was very personable too. We enjoyed the lasagne, mahi fish tacos, spaghetti and meatballs, and Zuppa di Pesce.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had the fish and chips which were good. My husband had the oyster po' boy which could have used less bread. Cole slaw was veey good. Sitting on the deck was nice and the staff was very attentive. Over all i would visit again

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We met a friend for appetizers and beverages. We sat outside and had a great view of the lake. Sadly that is about the only positive thing I and can say. While the service was good, the beers were warm and the appetizers overprice for what was served. The veggie and cheese plate consisted of 1/2 of a large carrot quartered, 6 cherry tomatoes, and a few chunks of cheese. Not really appealing. I doubt I will go back.

Only reason for 2 stars is because of the view

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Awful. Condescending Management. Terrible food that you'll still have to pay for.
Most awkward restaurant experience in my entire life. Just know if you receive something that’s overcooked you will be the one who’s to blame and you’ll still have to pay for it.
Let’s start with the good. Our server Paige was amazing, excellent service. I had a cucumber margarita which was also amazing. Good fries. Great view.
I ordered a salmon burger. I loved salmon burgers, one of my favorite foods. It had no flavor and was dry/overcooked. I go to my local Kroger and buy a four pack of salmon burgers for $5.99 which are full of flavor. My boyfriend got the king crab legs which were $42/lb. Wow. Somehow he was the last at our table to be served.
I sent my burger back because it was terrible and just ate my sides. When we got the bill it was still on there so I mention this to her she states that it’s policy not to take items off of a check UNLESS it was a mistake made by the kitchen. I worked food service for many years, as did my boyfriend and other family members at the table. I also went to culinary school. I know how food should be cooked.
We had the manager come by and she said from the start that she had people complain that the salmon burger was too dry and that she doesn’t like it herself. She then proceeds to tell me that the burger being dry is a matter of opinion and that it’s written in the menu in at least four places that they do not comp items unless it’s a problem with the kitchen. All they can do is offer to box the item up for you. After plenty of back and forth- and I was completely floored at this point, she offers to discount the item for me 20% so I saved $2.80 on something I didn’t eat. Great deal!
Avoid this place.

1  Thank Lindsey M
Ann-Margaret W, Owner at Eddie's on Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

I am very sorry that you felt that my management was condescending but was merely explaining our policy. As for the Salmon Burger, which is one of our most popular sandwiches and made fresh on a daily basis; to compare it to a frozen product from your local market, I find interesting. What I find unprofessional from your table of "Culinary and food service industry individuals" was your tone and language used while my other customers where trying to enjoy their dinner with their children. Then to actually walk out on a portion of your bill ($100), requiring my staff/security to collect payment from you is unbelievable.