All reviews bagels off rt lots of restaurants front desk staff very nice hotel coupon printer furniture
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

At first glance, the hotel seems like it's going to be a disappointment because the lobby and hallways are pretty old. But our room was newly renovated, very comfortable beds. And the staff was very accommodating. We traveled with an infant, and they put us far from the elevator in a corner room.

The free breakfast is so-so. Standard hotel buffet with bread, bagels, cereal. Waffle machine and eggs (that are powdered). I was disappointed that they didnt have decaf coffee.

It's a good price, good location, and we were pleased.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Disappointed. The towels were so thin and cheap, gym equipment broken and a hole in the wall. I took my Clorox wipes to clean the bathroom it was exceptionally clean. So disappointed. This has Wyndham in the name, that represents quality. This wasn't a quality hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Rooms smell like cigarette smoke, exercise room and pool closed, no breakfast, no hot water, room numbers written in sharpie on the wall next to door, no reply from management and NO REFUND. Buyer beware
My mother passed away on April 29th and I had to book 4 rooms the first week in May to accommodate my family coming into town. This was the only place in/near Charlotte that could book a block of rooms. I now understand why they were the only place not fully booked. I was told I would have to pay up front and no refunds. I would also have to be the one to do the check in. The family members could not do it. Dealing with a funeral and having to check them in was not just inconvenient but very stressful. When I checked them in I was told the keys would be left at the front desk. I informed the desk clerk they would not be arriving at the same time. When the first family member arrived, all the keys were given to them. They had to be awoken at 2 am to give keys to other family members. On arrival they realized the pool and exercise rooms were closed. I was not advised of this when reservations were made. Room numbers were written with a sharpie on the wall next to the door. I was told this was a non smoking facility. The entire 4th floor smelled like cigarette smoke. One of my family members is alergic to smoke and could not stay. I told the clerk that Dr orders could be provided if needed. NO REFUND. Breakfast was to be available until 9am. Family went down at 830. No food available and was told no more food would be put out. Because all keys were given to one person, the family was not aware that each room had been "assigned" to certain people. Sunday, one of the family was told they had to get out of their room because it was only reserved thru Sat. Some family members were going to stay an extra day and those days were paid for when the original reservation was made. I refer back to all keys given to one person. That person was not told who was to be in which room. Also Sunday morning there was no hot water in 2 of the rooms. I filed a complaint with the corporate office and they told me I would hear from someone soon. That was 15 days ago and I still have not heard from anyone.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cris K
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Well worth money paid for nights sleep. Hotel will be nice when all the renovations have been completed

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Although they are in midst of remodelling, there was no indication when we stayed there. We had a remodelled king suite with a jacuzzi tub. It was a big room, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk staff was very helpful. I phoned ahead to check on room availability and was able to reserve a room using a coupon. We left early in the morning so did not get to try the breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!! It is comparable to any of the higher priced name brand hotels that we have stayed at.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple