All reviews full kitchen marriott points pull out sofa marriott quality gas station across the street work space sized refrigerator final destination small apartment hot tub cleaning staff other hotels nice room free breakfast bed and pillows pet friendly hotel half way
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel only because it was just off the highway and was approximately halfway for me on the way down to Florida. Maybe it was because they are renovating the place but I was able to get a free night without having to use up hardly any of my points.

The hotel itself is just average, nothing special but it gets the job done. The rooms were decent size and the bed was comfy. The room was clean but you can tell at times where the cleaning staff cut corners.

The renovations were for the front lobby so it was a little confusing how to get into the hotel at first. I didn't notice any construction noise because I came in late at night. In the morning they were doing painting in the halls.

Overall I agree with what another guest said about this place, it's Ok but I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank zerokarma
Beth C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Charlotte Mooresville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you staying with us while you were traveling through our area! We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to our area and hope you enjoy our newly renovated space!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We had stayed here in 2016 and did not enjoy our stay. We stayed in March 2018 after renovation and really enjoyed the room and stay (501). They are doing good things at the hotel and it’s worth trying again.

Room tip: 5th floor room
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Check-In staff were very friendly and quick. My only complaints are beds are not comfortable and frequently encountered smokers directly outside doors where guest enter and exit. Ok in a pinch but if I had more time to plan my visit don’t think I’d stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Beth C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Charlotte Mooresville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for your review! Marriott's goal is to provide a space where all guests can relax and feel comfortable. I apologize that you did not have that experience and would appreciate the opportunity to make your next stay with us an excellent one! Please contact us directly the next time you will be traveling to our area and we will do our best to provide you a great experience!
Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

A great hotel with a kitchenette, free breakfast, and friendly helpful staff..,what more could a business traveler ask for? The rooms are quiet and comfortable. There is a workout facility and laundry room. You are close to several restaurants for dining. Having been here several times for business stays I know I will be comfortable during my three week stays.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 weeks on a business trip and it was one of my most comfortable stays. The room is well-kept and has a fully equipped kitchen which is ideal for extended stays. They have a above average breakfast and coffee is always available. They have a small but good snack and drinks bar which is also available round the clock. I found everything neat and clean and the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. There are a good number of restaurants within walking distance which includes a Subway , Mc Donald's , some Chinese places and pizza places. Would highly recommend this place and hope to stay there sometime again.

Date of stay: September 2017