Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Trip.comUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2019

This is a nice hotel with a top floor restaurant from which you can see the nice hills around. Rooms are spacious and have a desk, TV, shower and are clean. Friendly staff and quite typical Italian breakfast which does not have any hot food in the buffet.
A&O Supermarket not so far away but they are closed between 1230 and 1430 and on Sundays.

Room tip: Chose a room with a hill view
Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Modern hotel, nice clean rooms with a fantastic view to the mountains. Breakfast is served on the top floor. A lot to choose from in the breakfast buffet, including pancakes and delicious cakes.
I would love to come back.

My only reason for not rewarding 5 ⭐️ is that there is no fitness in the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Emanuel L, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Le Nove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2019

Dear guest,
thanks a lot for your kind review about your experience at Le Nove.
We are sorry but we haven't any fitness center yet, hope that you felt the comfort in any case throught our rooms and enviroments.
Waiting for you coming back soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2019

Stayed here for one night during a business trip. Easy to find and lots of parking.
The interior is very modern and has a lot of art standing around, which (suprisingly) was a nice change to all the regular standard hotel interior you see all over the world.

The room was a single room, small but definitely fulfilled the needs I had. Clean and well decorated. The shower is quite small, which was a little annoying.

The staff was really friendly and welcoming. Check-in and out was smooth and easy.
The breakfast looks and tasted really good and drinking your morning coffee while watching the sunrise on the mountains must have some kind of positive effect on life as well.

A nice stay, perfect for business.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

For me, the best hotel in Marostica area. Quiet rooms, very clean and big enough. Modern design and high speed internet for business purposes. Very complete and quality breakfast, and a nice restaurant on the top floor. Will come back for sure

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Emanuel L, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Le Nove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Enrique,
thanks for considering our hotel the best in the area!
Our staff is always at disposal in order to grant quality, cleanliness and comfort to all our guests!
Waiting you coming back soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Le Nove was a very clean, very modern hotel. I rated it a 3, but it is very nearly a 4.
Being on a business trip, the need for consistent wifi was not met in this location, which was a downer. The network wasn't deemed "secure" by my work laptop, so I was really not able to do much at the hotel. The restaurant served a quality breakfast, which I ate daily. Their bar setup was a bit odd, as the only real bar was in the restaurant and those searching for a nightcap were relegated to the corner, as to not interfere with the restaurant-goers.

The rooms at Le Nove were very nice. They had good size and amenities. They were clean and modern in their decor. Though my room constantly had a slight fish smell to it, I was not at all unhappy with the room. As mentioned before, the wifi service was not consistent. Every time I tried to access the web from my phone, I had to sign in to the service. That and the fact that I could not get online with my work laptop were big issues. The showers, like everything were very modern and always had hot water. However, the water in my room seemed to go from hot to cold, back to scalding hot several times during the course of one shower.

Service was good and the workers were friendly and knew your name. They were willing and able to help whenever help was needed. The laundry service was really good, though they did not wash on Saturday which did present a bit of an issue toward the end of my stay.

All-in-all, this is a good hotel worth the stay. Parking can be a bit of an issue when returning from a night out, especially given that their restaurant and the pizzeria next door tend to take up ground level spots. There is an underground option, but it is not that user-friendly to access this garage. You have to get out of your car to get to the gate controls and then the opening process is very slow, both for entry and exit.

Room tip: Levels 2 through 5 offer great views. My room had a fantastic view of the Castle at Marostica, as did the restaurant.
Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Chris K
Claudia C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Le Nove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Chris,
thanks for your nice and usefull review. It was a great pleasure welcome you and your collegue during your business trip!
I am happy that you really appreciate the helpfull staff, always at your service, cleanliness and modernity of our buldings.
As for your problem with wi-fi connection the net has no problem in general, the fact that you have to enter the password each time is due to security reason, what's more if you are using more than one device in the room you need a second password, that the staff would really have given to you if you espressed your problem, the same help by staff for shower issue.
For car park we have plenty of space all around the building at disposal of all our guests ( hotel, pizzeria and restaurant ) and two level - underground car park in order to satisfy all guests when our locals are packed of people, I think this is a good advantage considering that most of hotels have small spaces for car park or, what worst, you have to pay for it. The opening process, therefore, is according to legal provisions and we can not modify at our pleasure.
In any case, we will take care of your point of view to improve our service and settings!
See you soon on your next trip!
Best regards,