“beautiful !!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Back porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Back porch
2nd Bedroom
Open floor plan
Easy year round access to house
Front porch swing
Covered parking in rear
View from back porch in fall
Master Bedroom
Fireplace. Children not included.
Winter wonderland
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“beautiful !!!!!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

we love sitting on the back porch looking at the mountain it was woundful!!!!the house was a nice place .everthing was good!!!!we hated to leave but had to go!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cozy convenience”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We were lucky enough to score this place last minute on our way home from Florida to Ohio, stopping for a few days to be able to visit our relatives staying at the Winngray campground just a mile away. The 1 bath, 2 bedroom with queen beds was perfect fit for our family of 3. It was clean and as the pictures showed. We spent a lot of time enjoying the back porch and viewed the Solar Eclipse from the large backyard. Thanks to Sherry for being easy to work with and opening your quaint cozy cabin to us. The Indian decor and kitschy signs made me feel like I was at our log cabin back home on Ohio. Very convenient location as mentioned by others. Lake Junaluska was nearby quick drive and we walked the 2.4mi around it one morning. Also visited DuPont State Forest 3 waterfalls about 1.5hrs from there via the Blue Ridge Parkway and the GSM Cherokee Visitors Center about 30 min away. The Rendezvous restaurant at the Maggie Valley hotel nearby will deliver to you..Pizza was good there. I have to admit I was a little nervous about the earlier spider review but only saw one while on our trip which my husband took care of so all cleared up..don't be afraid.

Beth C
Sumter, South Carolina
“Spiders”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The location of this house was awesome. The front entrance was a little difficult with mom having a walker but we thought we could manage it.I t also had great views. I thought it would be great but upon check in, the house had some what of a spider problem. Not sure if it was the time of year or what but almost every corner in the house had a creepy crawler. High and low. I had to go find another place to stay and was able to do so. I called the owner at about 11:30 pm and she was super nice and so apologetic about the situation. She called me back first thing the next morning and said she just didn't understand and was so sorry. She told me that she had an exterminator coming if we wanted to go back but my mother, daughter and I have Asthma so that wasn't an option for us. She gave me a completely refund less taxes and some fees. I hate that this happened but the owner really made it okay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Steve M
“Driver”
Reviewed 6 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed for 4 days and absolutely loved it. Everything you need for stores are close by and the cabin had everything we needed to enjoy ourselves. We will stay here again and recommend to our friends.

CCCCStowe
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Home, comfortable and convenient, but solitude.”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We are close to Maggie Valley, Waynesville and less than 20 miles to Asheville. Home style dining, natural beauty everywhere, and the most nicest folks you could meet. Sylva a close gem to ...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing