“Honeymoon Bliss”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
Miss Caroline's Country Cabins
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

We were married here at the chapel and it was a beautiful ceremony. The pastor spoke eloquently with lovely bible verses included in the ceremony. Miss Caroline is very sweet and upbeat and took our wedding photos, which turned out beautifully. We stayed in the Sweet Serenity cabin with a cozy fireplace and jacuzzi. We enjoyed our stay and plan to return.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deborah R

Reviewed 15 December 2014

Our wedding was beautiful and the cabin was so cozy! Everyone was extremely accommodating through the entire process! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience just the two of us in this beautiful little chapel! I would highly recommend Miss Caroline's!

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 24 November 2014

I got married here on Nov 15.2014. I was very disappointed with my wedding. The place was a mess. leaves were every where. The place was n bad need of cleaning up. The preacher kept saying the grooms name wrong. The $100 for the DVD recording done by a teen aged boy. Was horrible. Then Miss Caroline was taking pictures at the same time. All u could here was snapping of the camera and the flash, plus the sound trafic driving by in the dvd. But if it had not been for the pictures turning out I would be crying over wasted money. The cabin was cute but had dust and cob webs everywhere. Also when we arrived to the place no one was there to check us n we had no idea of what to do. So I called the number I had and she had drove to Tn and said the keys n the mail box and I will get the money from u tomorrow. Thank God everthing worked. We were supposed to have a champagne toast after we were married but there was another couple coming in behind us to get married and she said we did not have time to do that so she gave us our glasses and champagne in a bag and send us out the door all in all this wedding cost about $800 for about 30 minutes do not waste your money go to the courthouse and have a friend video tape it. its just about as good of quality as you're going to get from her except for the pictures I did like those but then we
had to pay an extra $40 to get the DVD release so we could get them. I wish I had went to Vagas for a few hundred more.

• Stayed: November 2014
2  Thank blessedbyGodAmen
Caroline E, Owner at Miss Caroline's Country Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2015

Miss Caroline’s Wedding Chapel has been offering wedding services since 1995! We still provide beautiful, Christian based weddings that are affordable yet memorable. We provide several ceremonies each day since we are a chapel setting. We allow ample time for each wedding so couples should never feel rushed. We appreciate our couples’ feedback. Internet reviews are great. However, we prefer couples convey concerns at the time the service is provided. This allows us to address them immediately. We value all our couples and want to make your wedding perfect.
The best advice you gave was do your homework. Contact the venue and ask questions about their services, the area, things to do during your stay, is this off season,etc. Better yet visit in person. See the facility first hand. And most importantly, choose the venue that's right for you.
We wish the two of you the best and hope you have many happy years together!

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Earlier this November my fiancee' and I consulted planning a wedding at Miss Caroline's This was not a professional consult by any means. We were told to be there at 1pm on Saturday for the consult. We were there 20 minutes early, when we got there, there was no consult area. Just the register area at the counter in the gift shop. The coordinator did not introduce her self, no identification what so ever and we had no way of knowing whom exactly we were talking to. We began to ask questions about the price of the wedding packages and what they offered, We were told she would not give us any information due to the overhaul of the website as of 1 Dec 14. We would basically have to come back then to discuss the wedding. We asked to see the wedding sites which she did show us. She did tell us right off we could not be married on 12-13-14 with out even asking the date we had in mind. She proceeded to show us the the chapel which is quite lovely but very small and it smelt like plastic flowers. We got the feeling it was a shed that had been turned into a wedding spot. There is no possible way 20 adults can fit into this chapel as she suggested it is that small. We asked about seating at the fountain area. They would place benches for us instead of actual chairs we were told. It would be a great idea if you were getting married at Wrigley Field. We asked if we could get married on the half hour if we chose she told us absolutely not. Weddings only on the hour. Then she advised us that she had to leave us and to look around on our own. She had a wedding starting at 1 and we got the impression we were in the way. We looked at the fountain and could not get into the main chapel in the office as she suggested. This did not feel like a wedding consult it felt more like a insult in her day. We were treated as wedding crashers not potential clients. She did not thank us for coming by, she did not offer to take our names, emails or phone numbers. It was more of a rushed, come back later feeling. This would be a great place if you were going to do a spur of the moment elopement but otherwise, it felt like an impersonal wedding mill. I hope others do not have this same experience but it did definitely rule out this wedding spot and we are looking somewhere else. She knew we were coming and should have contacted us if she would not be able to keep our appointment. We drove a great distance to do this consult. It was not a spur of the moment idea. She should have been prepared for this consult instead of being dissed and being told too busy come back in a month, We want somewhere where we can be treated as if is we were her most important customer not just a warm body with a credit card. The Maid of Honor and Best Man at the wedding we accidentally interrupted were more friendly to us than the coordinator. It is shameful when a complete stranger is nice than the employee.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Caroline E, Owner at Miss Caroline's Country Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2014

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Caroline Edwards and I am the owner of Miss Caroline’s Wedding Chapel. I have been offering wedding services here for over 20 years. Saturday, November 21, 2014 was a little different day than usual. I usually have someone assisting me on wedding days. However, one employee was unavailable due to her 96 year old Grandmother falling and suffering a serious head injury. Her alternate was unavailable due to child care arrangements. I was contacted the night before by a sweet couple looking to get married as soon as possible the next morning. It is my policy to contact couples who plan to visit at a conflicting time and reschedule. I have lots of couples that come and just “take a look “at our facility to see if it’s right for them. Couples that actually want to make ceremony plans on their visit let me know this before. Our “consult” area is located in our check in/gift area due to space restrictions. We’ve offered thousands of couples a nice, Christian based wedding service at very affordable prices. I have received numerous thank you notes attesting to this. Many couples would have never been able to afford a “church” wedding. This being said, we are making changes to our ceremony packages in order to keep cost down yet still offer a nice service. I did not want to offer you 2014 packages for a ceremony you were planning in 2015. They would not have been valid. This is why I ask you to check our website after December 1st for the correct information. I did ask how soon you were planning a ceremony and yes, I was relieved when you said it was not 12/13/14 as I currently have no availability for that date. As for our country chapel it is very quaint. There are 10 pews for seating and with two guests to a pew that equals 20. We do have a larger chapel area for up to 45 guests. As for our outdoor venues, I think we are very fortunate to have a seating area. Many wedding chapels offer only standing room for their waterfall venue. Being a wedding chapel and offering multiple ceremonies per day, we do choose to perform Saturday ceremonies on the hour. Our weekday options are more flexible. I am sorry our tour was quick. I am generally able to spend more time with couples. However, when the best man for the 1 p.m. wedding announced that our bride was ready to walk down the aisle I did choose to end our visit. I apologized profusely as I recall, acknowledged that it was really nice to meet the two of you and you never seemed upset throughout our entire tour. I am very confused by your conflicting review. My staff and I treat all our potential couples, brides, grooms and guests with upmost respect. There are so many wedding chapels and wedding venue options. There’s one to accommodate every couples wish list. Ours just wasn’t right for you. Best wishes to the two of you and I hope you have a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

We were married in the charming Chapel at Miss Caroline's. We were very pleased and happy with every aspect of the ceremony! They have a gorgeous chapel and the preacher was a professional. Miss Caroline was very attentive and caring. Her photography skills are perfect. All grounds inside and out were immaculate. If you plan to have your wedding in Maggie Valley, we highly recommend Miss Caroline's. First class service all the way!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple