All reviewsthe blue ridge parkwayfire pitchalet restaurantprime ribpatio barthe main lodgemountain viewspruce pineon site restauranttennis courtstroutroom was largerocking chairshot tubnorth carolinahiking trailsget away
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We recently visited the Chalet restaurant for dinner.What a pleasant time we had! Our waiter "Allen", was very professional,personable and gave great service. The food was delicious and the atmoshpere relaxing. What a beautiful view taboo! Will definitely visit again.
Evy

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough about staying here, it was the perfect weekend. Great views, large clean rooms, very good food and large portions. Expensive yes but this is one time you get your moneys worth. Tara M. Is great waitress.

1  Thank sassyNorthCarolina
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at a nearby chalet but enjoyed the restaurant, pub, shops, spa, and grounds of the Inn. So much history and tranquility! We can’t wait to come back!!!! The food was incredible, the views astonishing, and the service top notch!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Was taking a bike trip from West Texas to the Tail of the Dragon. We stayed on night at the Switzerland Inn and it was neat place to stay. Nice bar outside and in the evenings you can sit out by the fire pit. The only issue I have is they shut everything including the fire pit, down pretty early. I think it was only 10:00 or so. But with that said, it is a cool place and the people working there were great.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I remember Little Switzerland as a kid when we lived for a short period in Franklin, NC. Last year my husband and I visited the area but stayed over in Asheville. This year we stayed one night at the Switzerland Inn and when check out arrived this morning we really didn't want to leave. But we have reservations in Asheville for tonight and if they had been adjustable trust us, we would have done so to stay here another night. The staff and management have been great to chatter with and very helpful...especially this a.m. before I had my coffee. Our room was clean and spacious. We had an awesome view of the mountains. Definitely gonna ask for same room next time or try an A-Frame. It's a very walkable area and great way to unwind after being on the road most of the day.