“Great food and prices”
Review of Tartan Restaurant

Tartan Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Linville
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great experience at the Tartan restaurant. The food was good and the prices were fair. They server was very attentive and nice. They are only open for breakfast and lunch. We had lunch and was full all day!!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We had breakfast here the food was great the grits were awesome food came out hot and the service was great. Must try if your at Grangfather mountain.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

First time there -- stopped in for breakfast. Quite good and reasonably priced. Staff was efficient and friendly. Since my husband is very picky about his eggs-must be poached soft--it is sometimes a challenge to find restaurants that get it right. They did!

We will go back and maybe even try them for lunch sometime.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Have been going here for years.-- mostly for breakfast, once in a while for lunch. I do the standard bacon, egg and grits for b'fast and can't remember when/if I've ever been displeased. Coffee is a bit weak, but I am used to a strong New Orleans brew. Lunch is good solid country cookin'. Clean venue and good servers.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I've never been disappointed in the "down home" servers, menu selections and food preparation. For breakfast be sure to try their livermush side. Unique and don't see it in other areas I've been to.