US$93
US$91
US$79
Motel 6 Connelly Springs(Connellys Springs)
US$63
Plaza Inn(Morganton)
US$78
US$79
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed hereblowing rockthe staff was greata great place to stayoutdoor poolroom was cleanthe main dragmake your own waffleswould stay againrestaurants within walking distancebusiness tripother hotelslocation is greathotel motelgrandfather mountainyogurtup to date
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Anniversary trip. Great place to stay. Room very comfortable and quite. Check in staff very friendly. The breakfast was fantastic. Will recommend to family and friends. Traveling with our service dog. Staff get accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MgrCILenoir, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest on your anniversary! We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your business!

A. Johnson
Management & Staff
Comfort Inn, Lenoir

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I was staying overnight for business trip, the room itself was standard for this brand. I always enjoy the comforter and pillows, the bed was fine and the room and bathroom were clean. I was quite disappointed in the breakfast options at this location, although this is a smaller comfort inn so perhaps that is the reason. The standard scrambled eggs appeared to be overcooked and were chopped too fine for my liking, so I did not partake in any of the eggs. I did have sausage, which was okay and a couple hard boiled eggs, did enjoy that I did not have to peel the eggs.
Overall it was a nice hotel and I would stay again, but just average.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank janellm3441
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Was in town to Assist with Fire Service Funeral, the Staff was great and very accommodating. The Hotel was clean, quiet and up to date. Located near plenty of
Restaurants, Other needs such as Gas, commercial locations. Yet not noicey

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
MgrCILenoir, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us and assisting our community. We appreciate the opportunity to have such wonderful and caring guest.

The Comfort Inn Staff
Lenoir, NC

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I'm not there much, and not for long, but I know I'm going to get lots of puffy pillows, smooth sheets, a very clean and tidy room. I'm a ridiculously light sleeper, so I need tomb-like quiet. But they don't always grant my wish to be away from elevators. I am on the back side facing the woods, so that's nice. Breakfast is great, very welcome with generous mixture of quick cold stuff, and warm, ready-to-heat waffle batter. The only negative for this chronic insomniac, searching for the perfect purrrrrr white noise is that you can't have 'fan only' option on furnace with heat, too, as it was quite cold. it was a devil's decision; heat with intermittent fan, or constant fan with its noise covering charm but bundling under the blankets.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
MgrCILenoir, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

"Thank You" for taking time to give a review on your guest experience. It is a true compliment to be referred to as an old friend. We do strive to make each guest experience as accommodating and comfortable as possible. We appreciate your continued business, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight for a business meeting at Walmart. Everything was clean and well maintained! Bed and pillows were so comfy! Breakfast was bacon and eggs plus all the other usual varieties of goodies! This was my second time here. Will definitely be back !!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
MgrCILenoir, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

We are so pleased to hear that you had a restful stay! Thank you for your business!

A. Johnson