“Oh no...don’t do it again”
Review of Wok & Roll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok & Roll
Ranked #28 of 67 Restaurants in Leland
Reviewed 7 October 2018

My meal was horrible, stale, hard rice, the chicken meat was greasy and like jerky. I think I got last nights leftovers. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

My wife and I often find ourselves there after Harris Teeter's. Not much ambiance but the Chinese food is a cut above. It is usually more spicy than at the other restaurants in the area which suits me.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

If you can find another Asian restaurant you may want to pass this one. May be ok for take out, but don't look for any thing special. Seating inside is limited and cafeteria style. I tried it several times, always changing my selection but no luck.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Since moving to the East Coast, it's been really hard to find a Chinese Food restaurant that is close to what we had while living in CA. Wok n Roll is made fresh to your order and is very tasty! Great fast food/take out restaurant!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I had takeout from this restaurant and will not be back. The food was awful and was thrown out in the garbage. i have had chinese food from many places and this was the worst place I have ever ate at. A friend of mine was going there one night and I warned him against it. He stated that his wife had already called the order in and that he would try it anyway. The next time I saw him, he told me that he should have listened to me. Anyone who enjoys Chinese food will not enjoy this place.