“Outstanding”
other travellers have booked this property
Cabin in the Snow View of Cabin from road
Master Bath
Side Deck
Snow Cabin
Community Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Desiree B
Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Fourth time here, and still haven't seen and done everything around here, tubing, boating, hiking,zip lining, restaurants, shopping and just relaxing on the back porch. Cabin is clean and beautiful inside and out. Thanks Mary, see you next year.....

Desi, Brian, Sami, BD

4 Jul 2016
Thanks for the lovely review. Pleased that my cabin was able to meet your needs and that you are a repeat customer. Please tell family and friends. I look forward to having you back in the future. Sincerely. Mary
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything included
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Dec 2014
Dear Guess Thank you for the lovely review. I am so pleased the my cabin met your needs and was all that you expected. I hope you will consider my cabin for future getaways.
Sincerely Mary
RULEOF9
Sanford, North Carolina
“Welcoming cabin style home”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

From someone who has vacationed in some of the nicest cabins, as I am a cabin buff, I have to say a few things about this stay. First, it was a little different than prior cabins that I stayed in, not in a bad way, but in a way that this was more of a home, a very welcoming and well kept home. This place is beautiful and set on a beautiful property. The smell still brings a smile to my face. The screened porches were perfect, sat for hours listening to animals russel by the creek. Was this like the last 5 bedroom, vaulted ceiling cabin I stayed in?, No...but heres what matters...will I come back here?, ABSOLUTELY! I'm not rich, but am a stickler on my vacations, and although I didnt get a mountain view, I had an absolutely wonderful stay. This place provided everything except the food you bring, seriously, left nothing to have to run out for! Thanks Mary for allowing us to stay here!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Jun 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the lovely review. I hope you will tell your friends and family about your stay and come back again and again. Looking forward to hearing from you in the future. Mary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing