Lowest prices for your stay
US$161
View deal
Hampton.comUS$147
PricelineUS$147
Lol.travelUS$161
All reviews front desk great stay recommend this hotel great hotel shopping and restaurants breakfast staff a hilton honors member would definitely stay here again great customer service king suite within walking distance staff was friendly business trip parking lot cookies devin raleigh
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021

This hotel has turned us from Choice Hotel seekers, to Hampton Inn properties now! We have a son, his wife and our granddaughter living in Knightdale, so we will be frequenting this hotel in the years to come. All the front staff are personable and very helpful, and the breakfast in the morning is hot! We were so excited to see this with COVID still around. See! It CAN be done! The woman who serves breakfast most mornings is so upbeat and welcoming, she just starts your day off great! (sorry, I didn't catch her name)

The 2 times we've stayed, we had a large king room with sofa and wet bar on the top floor. This felt like the lap of luxury to have so much space. All the counter space in the bathroom was very welcome. The entire property was very clean and up to date. It was a real pleasure to stay here.

1  Thank stork90
Barry Eagle, Marketing at Hampton Inn & Suites Knightdale Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that our staff was personable and helpful and that you enjoyed your stay with us overall! We look forward to seeing you again when you travel back to Knightdale.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

Best stay ever since Covid, front desk is a delightful and to be a small hotel they handle things very well like a very huge hotel. Rooms nice and clean, bathroom spotless, hotel smells nice and new. I'll be back

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Barry Eagle, Marketing at Hampton Inn & Suites Knightdale Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that our staff was great and that you felt well accommodated during your stay with us overall! We look forward to seeing you again when you travel back to Knightdale.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

Very impressed. Hyatt didn’t even have hot breakfast. Quiet and Cozy! Very polite front desk. Location was awesome. The only thing the front desk gave a key to my daughter without my knowledge. The toilet had urine on the back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I am glad to know that our staff was polite and that you enjoyed your stay with us overall! Thank you for bringing the service and cleanliness concerns to my attention, your feedback will be addressed with our on-site team so that we will improve in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again when you travel back to the area.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Always feel safe and clean when I stay here...one of my favorites when I travel for work! Staff are welcoming and accommodating. The rooms are spacious, updated and comfortable. Lots of options for shopping, food and coffee nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Barry Eagle, Marketing at Hampton Inn & Suites Knightdale Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that our staff was welcoming and accommodating and that you enjoyed our spacious guest rooms! We look forward to seeing you again when you travel back to Knightdale. Barry Eagle, Owner

Reviewed 27 January 2021

I stayed at this hotel two weeks in a row for work. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The woman serving breakfast each morning during the week was especially cheerful and accommodating. Very appreciated, especially first thing in the morning!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Barry Eagle, Marketing at Hampton Inn & Suites Knightdale Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that our staff was friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed your stay with us overall! We hope that you will stay with us again when you travel back to the Knightdale area.