“Great take out place”

Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We're a locally owned shellfish market and oyster bar offering the freshest, local seafood in the Outer Banks. Our specialty is blue crabs and steaming is always free. Eat in or Take out. Open year-round 7 days a week from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm. For more information, please visit our website.
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Great menu, great prices great service
Generous portions the scallops a la carte had 9 huge scallops, crab cake yum, flounder exceptional 2 large pieces. Asparagus and other good sides.
I would not eat in it was small and hot!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Food was fresh and delicious!! Husband had soft shell crab, I had shrimp...both dishes were great!! Service was fantastic!! We will definitely revisit when back in the area!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I went there on my birthday to try something different. I got the fish and flounder came with waffles fires. I had to pay extra for hushpuppies. The cost was $18.99. The shrimp which are .75 each were good, but the flounder didn't have much flavor, and they gave me 3 small thin pieces. My husband got the fish tacos(2) the bill was $44.00, I could have went to another place, and got a whole meal for that, and been way better food.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

If you love fresh seafood, this is your place. Crabs, shrimp, oysters, they got them all. The wait is worth it.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This is the real deal if you want great, fresh seafood in a fun setting. Our family was lucky enough to get only one of the 2 booths. Otherwise, belly diner style. Metal counters and thick, large sheets of paper to eat on so you can get messy. I had the steamed shrimp and blue crab, and they were some of the best seafood I’ve ever had. My daughter said her clam strips were the best ever. Casual, great service. The best!