“Perfection ”

Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: TRiO is an exciting retail and tasting destination with both a gourmet retail wine, beer and cheese shop as well as a bistro with a wine bar and tap house.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This place is phenomenal. Amazing ambiance, huge selection of wine and beer, food is amazing and the owners are very friendly!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Bet helpful staff will provide assistance in making choices...to have while there or purchase in the store. Small plate menu is delicious...great place to try new things.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate here two nights in a row because the food and drinks were so incredibly good! Both times we ordered a smorgasbord of assorted meats and cheeses. Wow! They were so tasty! We also ordered several tapas and small plates, there wasn't one that we didn't like! Sunday night is half price draft beer and Monday's are half price wine! You must visit little gem!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

To preface this review, we ended up in the Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills area because the power outage in Hatteras forced the cancelation of our reservations. We took the only last minute condo that we could find which was not at all what we had planned on. Finding ourselves in this very populated area was disappointing.

The minute we stepped into Trio and sat down at a table, our moods improved. The staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was upbeat and relaxed. Great selection of wine and beer (my son loved the Vignette soda). We ordered a variety of tapas dishes to share and each was delicious.

The staff was very attentive and friendly. We bought some wine and newly discovered Vignette soda in the store on our way out and our waiter tracked us down to give our boys hats "to advertise for them". They wore the hats all week long.

Our experience at Trio turned around an otherwise disappointing start to our vacation. Go and enjoy for yourself!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, kids, and mother in law went shopping on a rainy day and dropped my father in law and me here. We each got a card for the wine tasting from the "vending machine " and ordered a few appetizers. 2 1/2 hrs later we left completely satisfied. The wine selection was good, food was great, and the price was about what I expected. I'm not sure I would go for a complete dinner but lunch was good and a nice leisurely dinner with wine would be a nice option. I look forward to my next visit.