“OMG! Love the new menu and dessert by Donna worth every calorie”

Rooster's Southern Kitchen
Description: Rooster's Southern Kitchen is a brand new restaurant run by local owners. It is now open daily from 11:30 am to 10:00pm! Music starts at 6/7 pm nightly. Large parties are welcome (parties of 11 or more, call to make reservation). Make history and be our first ever customers. We are located at milepost 8 3/4 in downtown Kill Devil Hills. Thank you in advance for your support!
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

We visited when they first opened and talk about a place we will continue to visit. In fact we are here until Monday and plan to come everyday just to try more menu selections. Excellent. Vanessa gave top notch service. Knows the menu and we never had to ask for a refill. We had the pleasure of having the first piece of the white vanilla Oreo cheesecake. The white vanilla shines through. I love love good food and service and that is what roosters is all about. Oh yeah my boyfriend was with me and he had the prime rib sandwich and wanted to dip everything in that aus jus. we started with shark bites. Great paring with the honey hot sauce. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Walked here from our hotel. Nice seafood meal, well presented and delicious. Would definitely eat here again

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Southern Cooking it was I wanted to experience. We where greeted at the door seated at a booth, quickly got drinks and was able to look over the menu. The atmosphere was great, actually live music this night, very easy listening James Taylor singer.

The food amazing, huge portions, take home for sure. I had the southern fried chicken, coleslaw, and mac n cheese, cheese grits, collard greens....very tasty indeed. There is so much on the menu you will want to try. I say eat here a couple of times if you in the area.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

My friends really hyped Roosters up, so I was Excited. Sadly, turned to total disappointment. Took Forever to get our food as we watched tables that came in after us get there’s. Now our food comes. My order was wrong. She took the plate and I waited as everyone ate. She finally returned and it was just ok. Also when you Offer sides, you should remember to bring them with your meal. I still don’t know how the cheesy grits tasted and I won’t know.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at Rooster’s, there was live entertainment, as well. Portions were large and the prices were good. Didn’t have to wait long on our food and the service was also good.

1  Thank OneBlessedMomma