“Delicious Homemade Ice Cream”

Scoop's Ice Cream Parlor
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited during spring break week when some businesses were open and some were not. We wanted some ice cream and went on a search for an open ice cream parlor and found Scoops. The lady behind the counter was so friendly and they have free samples. The ice cream was delicious and we will definitely go back to visit next time we are at the Outer Banks.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were in the mood for ice cream and saw Scoops during our trips up and down the main drag. so we stopped about 8pm on Easter Sunday, and good thing we did.

Really, really fresh and tasty premium homemade ice cream.
Loved the Mandarin Chocolate, chocolate chip (yeah got to try it, very subtle but nice).
True Vanilla - can't go wrong
Sweet Mint Chip - :)
And loved watching them make the waffle cones

Nice family place - good folks, friendly service

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious ice cream right by Duck Donuts in strip mall. Friendly staff with lots of choices and even had homemade chocolate cone.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I'm a huge ice cream lover and Scoops ice cream is amazing. I had the beach cooler and ended up taking some back to our hotel. It's a must try and unlike any other ice cream.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I’m not into sweets and rarely eat ice cream. My family loves it and so we always find the local homemade ice cream shops while traveling. My family and I sampled many flavors and all were tasty. I chose the Oreo mint and coffee flavors and enjoyed them immensely. The service was also excellent.